How Do I Transfer My Money?

My main account is a level 58 Inquisitor. and he has about a good amount of money on him, but I wanna give it to my level 41 Inquisitor. because he needs it waaaay more.

How can I do this?

I'm also on Xbox 360.

Edited by Kingy

There isn't a straightforward way to do this. I'm going to use an example to explain the process a lot easier.

What you'll need is a mule character on a 2nd profile, 2 controllers and the ability to start an offline co-op game (and still trade).

For example: Profile 1 = Kingy, Profile 2 = KingysMule.

- Start the game via KingysMule's profile (so that your mule character ends up as Player 1). Create an offline co-op game, hosted by that mule character.

- Bring in your high level character from your Kingy account as Player 2. Trade the gold from High Level Kingy to KingysMule.

- Save the game using Controller 2 (your Kingy account), then have your Kingy account Leave Game.

- Press Start on Player 2 again, and bring your Kingy account in as Player 2 again, this time loading your lower level character instead. Trade the gold from KingysMule to Low Level Kingy.

That's the only way which I've found to transfer gold between your characters on console.

Ugh, I wish someone could just give me my 109 Million.

I don't like to beg, but is there anyone out there that can give me this amount of money?