SacredWiki in Portuguese!

Hey guys!

Our newest member of the team Jace, contacted us a few days back indicating that he wanted to begin translating page of the wiki into Portuguese, low and behold ...

SacredWiki translated into Portuguese

It's another language added to SacredWiki's poly linguicity (oooh, is that even a word :D), and will help the wiki's pages reach even more fans across the world.

Thanks Jace, and welcome to the Wiki team!

:)

gogo

Oh thank you gogoblender.

Hi there guys! Nice to meet this great community.

First of all I want to give my congratulations to all of your efforts working at Wiki, its great, full of good content. Really a hard work you guys made there.

In comparison with this base my job will be a piece of cake. Thankfulness to you all.

Let's work.

:D

Welcome to the team, Jace!

I was a bit surprised seing that the translating work started again, but it's cool. Actually, there was the time when I wanted to make some russian pages, but this idea was put on hold, since there are a lot of other projects waiting to be done. Though maybe I'll make some russian pages about CM-related stuff later (to promote the patch to the russian commnity).

Anyway, I just wanted to note that the quest-related pages are still active. I mean that they are still created, remastered and changed in other way. So maybe it would be good to note about your current and future translating projects in the respective thread (the one about our current work) - just to know if somebody is working on the english version and it is about to change. The other special sort of pages is the campaign summaries, since they are not written from scratch, but based on the actual in-game logs.

Hey Jace! Welcome to FDM and Sacredwiki! Thx a lot for making sacredwiki better bit by bit. Translations can be daunting (it is actually), so I wish you good luck. You remind me somehow, since I started the same way as you have. I eventually end up working on the translations of the CM patch into Spanish. Why don't you join us? I'm sure we'll need a translator for portuguese! :)

Wonderful to meet you jace and very nice work on the sacedwiki translation. I was very excited to see the translation work you did. I'm always amazed to see translations on the wiki. Makes the wiki feel more about helping all players. Not just certain languages. :agreed: