What are you buying next?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Well...with Sacred 2 coming out...we'll probably be able to finallly sponsor a game here that actually costs money

;)

And...Sacred 2 is actually saying it's gonna be ageia physics processor ready...

That's the next thing btw.

NOW...computer companies want us not only to buy Video cards...but Physics cards as well!

heh...ya know...it used ta be that owning a comp was cheaper than a car...

But not anymore, loL!

I think it's about time fer me to cash in this old beastie...she's about three years old...

she done me good...

and she has some good parts

2.54 cpu

30 gig hard drive (don't laugh!)

one gig ram...

And a 7800 g forece card (yeah pretty cool huh)

I was lookin at comps yestrerday on line.

Oh babee

AlienWare

Yeah I heard of it...and so have you probably...

But that's about the furthest any of us go regarding this name huh.,

sheesh...they're newest computer is SLI 4 REady!

hah..that means you have to buy not one, not two...but FOUR cards!

:o

With that in mind if made looking for comps a so much more easier and bargain friendly thing to do...

Yes I'll buy a computer...

But not for a house mortgage.

Just a decent comp sometimes next year, with lots of Ram, good card processor, maybe double the amount of hard drive space ? /rolleyes ...

And Sacred 2

So...

What's on your computer shopping list?

:)

gogo

Up to now I've been too skimpy to buy a DVD rom !! I always wanted to play Neverwinter Nights and\or Baldurs Gate, so I saw Baldurs Gate 4Pack at the shops for a good price and bought it.... never paid attention to the label on the cover that reads : DVD ROM... needles to say, I'm now the proud owner a DVD rom.

I also have the 'Next year' thing in mind to seriously upgrade my PC, but it seems that's now been famous last words of mine for the past 2 years /blush

next year I will have 4 GFX CARDS !!

I have a different story here :)

till I got married I update my computer almost every sixth month (sometimes more often than that)

I did build and fix computers for peps around, so I had always had chance to upgrade my parts. I am still doing it but not as busy as before, and it is most likely fixing them not the buying a new one.

So I usually don't plan upgrade anything on my computer till someone would like to buy mine /thumbsup

Only parts I upgraded in last 2 years are hard drive and the memory.

Well I just upgraded my combo to amd's new slot AM2 and 2gb ddr2. I had slot A b4 with a whooping xp 2600+ and 1gb ddr .. And my old gf6800 is swapped with gf7900gt (512mb). And new cpu is 4200+ which I just found out cost less than half than when I bought it 3 weeks ago /diablo /diablo /diablo .. even a 5000+ cost less than what I paid /cry im going to attack my neighbours in my system cuz of it .. there, bs sent out! HAH!

Next I'll probly buy a whole new computer, takes alot of moneh >.<

I'm thinking:

AMD X2 4400+

Radeon 1900 XTX

2 GB Ram

'n some stuff that we just 'gotta' have for them pro games ^_^

definately new pc here too

I need one that actually has 16x Pci-x ..

the pc I have now.. but it's got an internal videocard which doesn't support a lot of games, Guildwars Oblivion and Call of duty 2 don't run on it.. and those are games I bought to play on the new pc

which kind of suxxx

also I want 2 gig of Ram and 2 videocards 1 to support Vista ( seen it in action .. it's gorgeous )

and one for the games

oh and ofc a bigger HD 1 terrabyte would be nice

Guest gogoblender

Are you kiddin me?

Vista...er...an operating system here...

is gonna need TWO vid cards ta run?

:)

gogo

p.s. guys...tell me yer jokin