Hi all - Its been ages since I logged into DM - it looks great even though I find it a bit confusing! Just wanted to say a BIG Hi to all and hope your all doing well - whats news? I am still playing Ogame - I guess I am officially hooked :P

Here is my latest hit -

Latest Hit

Does anyone know anything about the Uni merge and does anyone have a spare account? I am looking for one for Igs to play :)

Take care all and great job with the forum - cheers - see you in the bar!

Hi all - Its been ages since I logged into DM - it looks great even though I find it a bit confusing! Just wanted to say a BIG Hi to all and hope your all doing well - whats news?

Anestty! Good seeing you! Don't tell me about how good the surf is out there, or I'll flood this post with tears :P It's just been about the most rotten snowy year ever. We'd been blessed with snow (sarcastic here with the use of word blessed with snow :P) I don't mind it in the Laurentians, not far from here for skiing...but in the city where we have to shovel it's a curse :viking:

I'm sorry if you had a time getting to the Ogame Section. We're hardly playing it anymore, as the last few years here now we've been playing Sacred 2...kinda like a diablo thing. And I'm sorry but I'm not sure how many of our original D.a.r.k clan members are in it anymore. Maybe Yaga? You could pm here...I think he had one of the largest accounts in the Uni, and there could have been one more person who still have one going. If this uni merge gets going, I guess old accounts will have some use again.

I am still playing Ogame - I guess I am officially hooked :P

Here is my latest hit -

Latest Hit

Ah, the ogame board, brings back memories! Did we all have a good time there or what? Politics, intrigues, traps, alliances.... I don't think there's a single other browser game I've ever seen that had such a beautifully built, well thought out forum that was a beauty to to look at, and just elevated everyone's posts to glorious crash stories.

Yeah I miss it

and NO I am never going back!

:4rofl:

Does anyone know anything about the Uni merge and does anyone have a spare account? I am looking for one for Igs to play :)

Take care all and great job with the forum - cheers - see you in the bar!

I think Hate Choir posted that he was looking for accounts here too, If you check the forum you posted this in and check, you could probably find his post and maybe chat with him about accounts.

Thanks for visiting, just don't forget to bring some of those steaks you cooked last time as well, okay?

:P

gogo

Good lord. STILL playing? No no my friend. That is not "hooked". We need a new word to distinguish the depths to which you have fallen. Hmmm... Anestticted? Hope yer doin well! :happy: