Anyone using the new IE beta

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

I tried to use it but my laptop couldn't get that windows validaterwhatever work properly and I'll have to reinstall windows on it.

Anyone here had any success with downloading the new IE?

I heard it can see pngs

:)

gogo

all I know is never test any ms products on your computer (use your friends for test)

They can't even make the final products run good, how you could expect from the test one to be good /rofl

tell schot to go to grocery shopping or something and all you need is half an our to scramble his computer

*runs away before schot reads this topic /oooo

• 1 month later...
all I know is never test any ms products on your computer

ms beta stuff is scary :( besides it prob sends tons of info about your pc to ms without telling or asking you first (as usual)

/diablo

Microsoft-Logo.gif /diablo

Guest gogoblender

I hate their attitude of having to check all yer software out to see if it's realy msn or not.

What does runnin ie have to do with them checking to see whether or not they made profit on yer operating system?

<_<

gogo

tell schot to go to grocery shopping or something and all you need is half an our to scramble his computer

*runs away before schot reads this topic /oooo

:drunkards:

Traitor! th_hatchet.gif

I gave the beta a try but it was slow. I mean reeeaally slow. Starting up as well as surfing. Did some quick comparisons between firefox and the beta over a few days and then promptly removed the beta and threw the installer in the trash can while playing a song: Your No Good

That's my take so far. ;)