Introductions

Hi

I am an old gamer from the southern United States. I found these forums while trying to figure out the complexities of skill points vs combat arts vs weapons. In other words, I was looking for a shadow warrior build.

I thank you all for being a great resource and hope that I might add some of my wisdom (whenever I find it).

Scutty

Welcome aboad, Scutty! That's how it usually goes. And I'm quite sure you'll find answers to your questions either here, or the great Wiki folks have put up.

Guest madDdog67

Welcome! What part of the "southern" United States are you from? The good Old Dominion here, although I live in the Yankee interloper part of the state :).

Welcome! What part of the "southern" United States are you from? The good Old Dominion here, although I live in the Yankee interloper part of the state :).

Deep south, I hail from a small town in north central Mississippi called Stewart.

Hi Scutty, good morning and welcome to DarkMatters!

I just woke up, and started reading all the posts here...saw your intro and your mention of you being Southern... lol at that point a growl from my stomach roared alongside my image of sausages, biscuit and assorted other Southern yummies...

I'm starved!

:bounce:

gogo

Guest madDdog67

Hi Scutty, good morning and welcome to DarkMatters!

I just woke up, and started reading all the posts here...saw your intro and your mention of you being Southern... lol at that point a growl from my stomach roared alongside my image of sausages, biscuit and assorted other Southern yummies...

I'm starved!

:bounce:

gogo

country ham & grits FTW baby! :)

Hello and welcome!

Deep South, eh? I'm from NC myself. Yum, grits, country ham, red eye gravy and biscuits.. Some of my favs...lol Makes me hungry, too and I've already eaten supper lol

(note to self, add grits to the grocery list..lol)

@Ysne58 I completely agree..lol :D