Some talk about Medieval, Steampunk games

I was wondering..

Are there any Dieselpunk themed games?

Or any Medieval rpg games with real knights and wizards in a dark medieval world? Kinda like The Elder Scrolls series or something like that (and I don't mean mount and blade)

What about Steampunk games, I know there are many games like that but I can't really seem to find any

Hi.

Not sure if it is exactly what you are after, but have you tried Two Worlds 2 ? Very nice game indeed, and there is an expansion coming out later this year. Lot's of side quests, massive world to explore, and a good depth of rpgness.

See ya,

Steve. :)

Hmm..yup Two Worlds 2 is really good but towards to the end the game kinda becomes boring because you can't explore much of the last continent

Hey there.

Are you playing sp or mp.

I believe that some areas are mp only...............hmmm, or is it the other way round, lol !

The expantion will open up some new areas me thinks.

Fable is medieval (I'd suggest Fable: The Lost Chapters as it is still my favorite), Dragon Age:Origins & Dragon Age 2. Can't say as I know any steampunk games (.hack//G.U. series is set in a steampunk themed game). That's about all I can suggest, if I think of more I'll post them. Hope this helped.

Hey there.

Are you playing sp or mp.

I believe that some areas are mp only...............hmmm, or is it the other way round, lol !

The expantion will open up some new areas me thinks.

Just SP, well if the expansion unlocks new areas, maybe I'll give it another try

Fable is medieval (I'd suggest Fable: The Lost Chapters as it is still my favorite), Dragon Age:Origins & Dragon Age 2. Can't say as I know any steampunk games (.hack//G.U. series is set in a steampunk themed game). That's about all I can suggest, if I think of more I'll post them. Hope this helped.

Hmm...I have never actually played any of the Fable series, I'll ask my friend if she still has the game (:

Thanks for the help!

I got to keep looking around the internet some more, if you guys think of any new ones, much appreciated

Did you try Silverfall?

here's the game page on Steam (can't seem to find the official website)

Steam Link

played this game with some friends a few years ago, and we had fun.

If I remember correctly, you get to choose between Science and Nature for your character/campaign. Your hero and city evolves depending on the choice you make.

And here's a video : VIDEO

Hope this helps.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Did you try Silverfall?

here's the game page on Steam (can't seem to find the official website)

Steam Link

played this game with some friends a few years ago, and we had fun.

If I remember correctly, you get to choose between Science and Nature for your character/campaign. Your hero and city evolves depending on the choice you make.

And here's a video : VIDEO

Hope this helps.

Max

Hmm that looks quite awesome. Just what I have been looking for (: I think I have heard of this game before a looooong time ago

Wonder why it has only 62 metascore

I played a game called Arcanum a while back, it's a Steampunk rpg and the gameplay in it is kinda like the Baldur's gate Series

Hi O_Slinger_75

I love steampunk, just a shame I've never played a PC game on it yet. I'll list a few that some of my friends have played, I did play Alice though... wonderful game, top notch graphics design.

American McGee's Alice

13_american-mcgees-alice.jpg7f2b3b4f8febe070cb1677cf4fc2e010.jpg

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

arcanum_cover_copy.jpgarcanum_screen003.jpg

Syberia

syberia-2.jpgsyberia-ii-sc1.jpg

You can also get a complete listing here from Wikipedia

Steampunk video games

:)

gogo

Hey thanks for these (:

I played Alice at my neighbours house many years ago when I was a kid.

and that Syberia game looks quite awesome

Yesterday I searched a little bit of dieselpunk themed games and I stumbled upon this marvelous looking game

Trenched is a hybrid tower defense and third person shooter game, set after World War I in an alternate reality, where the player controls units from "The Mobile Trench Brigade" to fight off robotic species called the Monovision. The player will control giant mecha-style robots with weapon and armor customization through a variety of missions set across the world. (Straight from wikipedia)

Trenched-Announcement-Trailer.jpg

Sad though that it's only released at Xbox live arcade

Here's the trailer