Looking for Scourge of Lordaeron Set on low level

Hey all!

Iam new on this (great!) Board, and iam from Germany, so sorry for my bad english^^

I don´t know, its right here, but iam searching the "Scourge of Lordaeron"- set on singleplayer/LAN...

I find 2 items of this set already, but nothing more since release of CMPatch....

I need the set only on low lev (~30-40).

is there a chest-file to download it ?

btw, I also seek the nine hells-Set of the high elf on low lev, too.

Many thanks and greetings!

judaz

HI judaz

I'm hoping that some of our members here who are knowledgeable about the downloads will be able to provide you with some info on this set.

And welcome to DarkMatters, great having you here on the boards!

:)

gogo

no one ?

Welcome to DarkMatters...

There are three kinds of items in Sacred 2.

1.) Those that were originally in the game and were released.

2.) Those items that were originally in the game, but were locked away by the developers for whatever reason.

3.) Items that were created after the fact and drop as part of the CM Patch.

Unfortunately, the Scourge of Lorderon set falls into the 3rd catagory. So while there's a ton of stuff uploaded, that set isn't one that's available just yet.

The same goes for the Armaments of Nine Hells set for the High Elf.

Sorry...

Edited by wolfie2kX

I'm actually astonished at how rare this set is now. I just wonder... has anyone found the full set?

Is it rarer than a Legendary?

Kinda neat in a way

gogo

I'm actually astonished at how rare this set is now. I just wonder... has anyone found the full set?

Is it rarer than a Legendary?

Kinda neat in a way

gogo

Actually... They're not supposed to be. They should drop with the same frequency as other set items. There was, however a bug report on the CM Patch bug report site about the cloak not dropping properly in version 0110. This should be fixed in version 0120.

Is there then noone in the netiverse that has a complete set?

:oooo:

gogo

Hard to say... I'm sure the CM Patch guys have one. But as far as anyone else? How long has v 120 been out now? A bit over 3 weeks... Given the Shadow Warrior has the most regular and CM Patch sets available for dropping (12 total sets - not including the Scourge of Lorderon), the pool for getting anything from this set to drop without monkeying about with the mechanics of the game's drops - is going to make things a bit more challenging.

Give it time...

hi,

thanks for the answers and the welcome-greetings;) .... so, iam sad that the sets are not available (at present?).... I just need only the cloak an the helmet (lorderon, looks so cool!) ;-)

anyway, thank you all an have a nice day.

still next time^^

judaz

Edit:

3 parts of the Scourge of Lordaeron-Set I still have found (Belt, gloves and vambraces) at Lev 35 silver, I am not sure, which lev exactly, iam on job at present.

Edited by judaz
  • 1 month later...

I was pretty happy when I was able to pick up two of the scourge set and a kanka piece in a few minutes by working the orc cave in plat. Then no more greenies

I've run shadow warriors forever, and only got four pieces total. And two Kanka's

I need to build an enhanced perception SW toon to look for em