About Seraphim's Assailing Somersault animation

talveolus

Sorry to disturb, I saw here

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Assailing_Somersault

the picture at the top-right of this webpage shows seraphim is performing somersault, and she is rotating her body, that's so cool, I like that a lot!

sommersault.jpg

But in game when my seraphim performs a somesalt, she merely gyrates, so I wonder how to make her flirt?

Thanks for any reply! :)

It depends on the weapon you have equipped. Different weapon class means different animation, cool huh :)

Thanks a ton to your help! :)

Usually in a game, I dread bashing would miss to see spell casting's flamboyance, but in Sacred 2 it's worth being a physically damage exportor, because which substitutes the nice scene brought by magic effection is the highly variant acrobatic animations.

On top of what DB said, with choice of weapon changing the expression of a Combat Art, as well, the choice of Combat Art mod and ranged versus melee can effect it as well.

This is probably one of the reasons why builds are so innumerable in this game and make us go crazy! :crazy:

It's great having you here on the boards, talveolus, welcome to DArkMatters!

:)

gogo

p.s. yeah yer right, lol..it is a cool pic huh

On top of what DB said, with choice of weapon changing the expression of a Combat Art, as well, the choice of Combat Art mod and ranged versus melee can effect it as well.

This is probably one of the reasons why builds are so innumerable in this game and make us go crazy! :crazy:

It's great having you here on the boards, talveolus, welcome to DArkMatters!

:)

gogo

p.s. yeah yer right, lol..it is a cool pic huh

Thanks a ton to your help and your welcome! :)

Now I'm lack a commonsense to an English game developed by Germany, wish I would work hard to learn more.

But this game seems too complicated to me or my brain seems too simple to grasp this game's extended abundant contents. :Just_Cuz_21:

And even English language seems too complicated for me to read things smoothly or express meanings properly, or with etiquette :sweating:

Everyone's beginner at some point. By any means I don't mean to brag, but when I published some of my idle writings in the past peeps would wonder if English's my mother's toungue, which it certainly isn't. :D But instead of language only spoken natively about lil less than 6 million people.

Oh, and about the topic. Yep, they look neat indeed. Was it not for the added hits of double wielding Serapim, I'd go with Sword and shield. As Pelting looks so Exalted and elegant. :P

Everyone's beginner at some point. By any means I don't mean to brag, but when I published some of my idle writings in the past peeps would wonder if English's my mother's toungue, which it certainly isn't. :D But instead of language only spoken natively about lil less than 6 million people.

Oh, and about the topic. Yep, they look neat indeed. Was it not for the added hits of double wielding Serapim, I'd go with Sword and shield. As Pelting looks so Exalted and elegant. :P

A language be spoken natively less than 6 million people must be very cool and very exotic to me ;)

If I would have time and sufficient intelligence I would like to learn very exotic languages :lol:

pelting often one-shot knock-out :yay: