Most up to date patch for Sacred Gold?

Hi.

I've just bought Sacred Gold again, as I'd lost my old game long ago.

I've been looking on SIF, but a lot of the old links are dead.

Can some one help me with 2 problems please :-

A). Where can I get the most up-to-date patch for Sacred Gold, as I have said, the link on SIF is dead ( which includes the link on Wiki for that patch).

B). Where can I get a full list of keyboard/mouse controls ? I just can't find the list that used to be on SIF, sadly. Must have got zapped by Carolyn at some point. There are many controls that are not in the manual. One that springs to mind is the 'sp pick up all items' button. If some one can link me to a full list I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Steve. :)

Hi.

I've just bought Sacred Gold again, as I'd lost my old game long ago.

I've been looking on SIF, but a lot of the old links are dead.

Can some one help me with 2 problems please :-

A). Where can I get the most up-to-date patch for Sacred Gold, as I have said, the link on SIF is dead ( which includes the link on Wiki for that patch).

B). Where can I get a full list of keyboard/mouse controls ? I just can't find the list that used to be on SIF, sadly. Must have got zapped by Carolyn at some point. There are many controls that are not in the manual. One that springs to mind is the 'sp pick up all items' button. If some one can link me to a full list I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Steve. :)

Pick up All is the A key... Works slightly different than in Sacred 2.. You will run around picking stuff up whereever it's dropped. If you've got a horse, you will get off of it to get the goods and then remount... Oddly enough, the dwarf doesn't bend over to pick stuff up. Maybe he's a bit of a knuckle dragger? The only time the dwarf ever bends over is to fire his cannon CAs at something.

Thanks for the input guys.

I won't worry too much about horses though ( sorry Pevil ) as I am playing with the wonderful dwarf again, YAY !

Steve.

Shall I smoke you a goblin? Will you be back for breakfast? :D Enquiring minds wanna know...

Edited by wolfie2kX

Thanks for the input guys.

I won't worry too much about horses though ( sorry Pevil ) as I am playing with the wonderful dwarf again, YAY !

Steve.

Shall I smoke you a goblin? Will you be back for breakfast? :D Enquiring minds wanna know...

Hmmm, whilst my dwarf does enjoy a smoked goblin, he finds they do tend to get bits stuck in his beard, so he usually prefers a nice BBQed orc.

Throw in a yard of ale, and you have yourself a deal !

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello! :)

The controls link, seems doesnt working.

But I found this on the internet:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/25884-sacred-underworld-keyraper-tool-v100/

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:59 PM