Need help my multiplayer crashes!

Ohiris

Hi guys, I own Sacred 2 fallen angel and got patches for it 2.43.0. I however dnt own ice and blood and its imposible for me to get it in australia. I know you guys would probably say buy it online so and so, but I wanna stick to wat ive got first. Anywayz,

I type my username and password and choose any (Closed,open etc).So I enter the lobby, after a few mins,(maybe even 1 or 2 mins) it just crashes. Like the program exits. And it doesnt say anything like sacred 2 stopped working or not responding, the program just exits. And thats it.

It doesnt do that however when im on normal campaign mode. And it never used to do that when I didnt install the patches. I also tried making a character on closed server and it works and when I try to enter a server (as quickly as I can) it still crashes. And its like nothing at all happened. I mean it seems like the computer doesnt sense its a crash coz no warning and all. So yeah ive been repeating the process of logging in and evrytime same results. Sry if I sound nooby... Any help:) PRIZZY PLZ?

Btw im using windows 7 and have done the Sacred.exe compatibility issues thingy.

Edited by Ohiris