Where does "Dratted little beasts" start?

I am working on knocking out the last of the Cursed Forest side quests for the wiki. I have tried all my usual tricks (wiki search, SIF search, Google), but have turned up nothing except for the fact that the CM patch makes this quest a DM only quest. I am playing Closed, so my Seraphim should be able to do this quest.

Can anyone give me the town or region where I can find the quest giver?

wow, this is turning out to be a real twister, the riddle of the ages! Lujate, I've begun sending messages to community members whom I know are pretty up on the quests plus their failures and bugs...let's see if anyone has info they can offer to help with this mystery!

:)

gogo

Here is something I pulled out of Community Patch Quests page in the Wiki:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Community_Patch_Quests

Under Side Quests it has the following information:

Dratted Little Beasts (becomes a Dragon Mage class specific quest with the Community Patch)

Lujate have you tried finding this quest as a Dragon Mage?

gogo

I will be starting a new SP character this week to work on the class quests. The DM appears to be incomplete, so I guess I will do a DM and try to kill two birds with one stone.

• 2 weeks later...

alas the answer to the question! dratted little beasts starts in the cursed forest

the quest giver is an undead by the name of gorthar his location is outside a cave just south west

of the ruined village(nearest people to him are the combo master and blacksmith I think)hope this helps

This is great wraith! Lujate has been looking for this quest giver for a while now, and I was anxious to see when the mystery would be solved.

Is there a particular game mode that the quest giver spawns in, or is it just geography that can separate us from him?

gogo

its just geography gogo,I did it in freeplay so I think its available in all game modes

I stumbled upon it by accident during another quest while playing my dragonmage

and noticed the quest giver had a class question mark above his head so I accepted

it to see what it was and boom "dratted little beasts"

alas the answer to the question! dratted little beasts starts in the cursed forest

the quest giver is an undead by the name of gorthar his location is outside a cave just south west

of the ruined village(nearest people to him are the combo master and blacksmith I think)hope this helps

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

My DM was gridding off the Cursed Forest and had covered everything south of the Red River. I recognize that quest giver. I remember seeing the blue "?" on Closed and being surprised. I would have sworn that he gave me a different quest. I cannot get logged on to Closed, so I did the quest with my CM DM. When I get connected to Closed, I will run it again to see if it is different without the CM patch.

Dratted little beasts

Edit:

Discovered my Closed Campaign is corrupted, so I ran this quest in Free World. It is identical to the CM version.

Edited by lujate

ok so the lighthouse keeper quest is found,quest

giver is in artamark,also talk to the herbalist in artamark for gathering spume herbs,

I'll look for honesty pays

oh found something of use its a game guide and has sidequest help

heres the link- http://guides.gamepressure.com/sacred2fallenangel/guide.asp?ID=7280

Edited by wraithking