New Mini-Boss still not marked on the Sacred 2 Map

Hello everyone, I think I found a new mini-Boss which isnt still marked on the interactive map of Sacred 2. He could be found after completing several hunting quests and is in Ruka town. Could anyone discuss it with me and mark him on the map ? Thanks.

If you want to say how is the Gar'Colossus? Gar is a Campaign Boss and this is mark on the map and mini boss is not, because is "optional" or you whant to say when you take an quest with mini boss this not appear on location? If is a second with location send a PM to CM patch developers and tell you bug

No, you dont understand me, it is normal quest, normal mini-boss, not gar kolosus:) But on sacred-wiki is the map with mini-bosses and this boss isnt marked in the map. His name is Lupus Coldhand and is normal person in Ruka city, after completing several quests he turns into mini-boss if you kill him you get about 20k experience in silver and he dropped the Hunting amulet.

Edited by jointah

Oh sorry I dont have any pic or stats, but I can make it if I get there again on Gold dificulty, it is no problem.

I think we promoted him with the CM-Patch to be able to get a Orc Yellow Shrinkhead into the game. Just FYI. :)

Oh sorry I dont have any pic or stats, but I can make it if I get there again on Gold dificulty, it is no problem.

I think we promoted him with the CM-Patch to be able to get a Orc Yellow Shrinkhead into the game. Just FYI. :)

That's great info Czevak. I'll add that into the new page for this boss once we have some pix. Curious to see what he looks like ^^

:)

gogo

That's great info Czevak. I'll add that into the new page for this boss once we have some pix. Curious to see what he looks like ^^

Don't expect too much, we really just raised his Dangerclass and made him boss to get the shrinkhead to drop. Other than that he is just regular red-faction orc.

Hi guys, what is yellow shrinkhead ? It is something like shrunken heads for dryad? But why Iam writing here now... I think I found new mini-bosses whose are not market on the Sacred 2 map like Lupus Coldhand, is someone interested in :)

Hi guys, what is yellow shrinkhead ? It is something like shrunken heads for dryad? But why Iam writing here now... I think I found new mini-bosses whose are not market on the Sacred 2 map like Lupus Coldhand, is someone interested in :)

Exactly, Jointah!

The colour of the writing of the name of the item denotes the 'rarity' of an item. For the shrunken heads, there is only 3 tiers:

White = junk

Blue = magic

Yellow = rare

The colour/rarity and type of a shrunken head determines the summon created by the Moribund Animus buff.

Yup, these are the ones from the Ancient Secrets quest. This quest is a new addition from the CM patch and features 4 bosses at the same time (they are MacLeod, Ramirez, Kurgan and Kastagir). The only reason behind the fact that the quest still isn't on the wiki is that this quest can't be considered completely finished yet (some of its features are still being worked on).

• 1 month later...

Yup, these are the ones from the Ancient Secrets quest. This quest is a new addition from the CM patch and features 4 bosses at the same time (they are MacLeod, Ramirez, Kurgan and Kastagir). The only reason behind the fact that the quest still isn't on the wiki is that this quest can't be considered completely finished yet (some of its features are still being worked on).

Yah... Speaking of which.. Is there ANY progress on that? I realize the translation is a bit epic in nature, but I'd have thought it might have been done by now.

@ Everyone...

Bonus point for anyone who can come up with WHO those 4 guys (MacLeod, Ramirez, Kurgan and Kastagir) are named for... Tis an Easter Egg unto itself...

Apparently all those are from Highlander movies. MacLeod as Connor MacLeod(?), others I'm not so sure. Only seen one of the movies...

Though if memory serves, Kastagir is one of the immortals too, and I guess Kurgan too, of Ramirez I'm not sure. Don't want to Google to spoil the fun. :P