Devout Guardian kill mobs faster?

lujate

I am looking for a way for my Devout Guardian TG to kill mobs faster. I can one-shot regular foes with passive Battle Extension, but I would rather not have to left-click my way through every mob.

Active Battle Extension only kills one enemy, so it is worse than a left click. Deathly Spears does so little damage I might as well be using foul language.

I am sure I am overlooking something. Any suggestions?

Deadly spears kinda needs extreme high levels and then reg per hit for instant recharges. So you have several spears active, each doing several damage ticks. It start to be real fun starting platinum levels.

If you play CM-patch 130+: Nlovae staff and +combat art range from a certain sigil set may boost the range of the spears to the second row.

My Deathly Spears is now at a 4.5s regen and my RpH is at 1.0s. At this point, RpH cannot keep up with the regen for DS. I did find that putting it in a combo before Battle Extension helps, since the multiple hits from BE recharges the combo. Also, DS seems to fire a second time after BE.

Hmmm... sounds like the console has the edge here. Holding your weapon button, passive BE is awesome. The big crowd you gather goes down very quickly... Probably not so much if you need to left-click for every attack?

Spears needs high-level, ca level 42 gets 3 waves, if you can get it recharged in 2 or 3 hits, you can have it active pretty much all the time.

Have you tried Dedicated Blow? TG's best ca, IMO. But then you're clicking on every enemy again....

Hmmm... sounds like the console has the edge here. Holding your weapon button, passive BE is awesome. The big crowd you gather goes down very quickly... Probably not so much if you need to left-click for every attack?

Spears needs high-level, ca level 42 gets 3 waves, if you can get it recharged in 2 or 3 hits, you can have it active pretty much all the time.

Have you tried Dedicated Blow? TG's best ca, IMO. But then you're clicking on every enemy again....

Holding down the Action Slot button is the silver lining to the much maligned console auto targeting.

I will have to check my DS level, but I am sure it is not even close to 42.

Dedicated Blow works great on champions, but is overkill on regular enemies.