Flash Musical Surprises Holiday Shoppers [VIDEO]

FdmNews

mashable_youtube_video_of_the_day_logo.png

Each day, Mashable highlights one noteworthy YouTube video. Check out all our viral video picks.

A New Jersey mall abruptly transforms into a stage for a short musical about Santa. One man breaks into song about how “you’re never too old, too old to sit on Santa” and soon a handful of mall occupants join in.

The mastermind behind this flash musical is Improv Everywhere, a comedic group known for causing fun, attention-grabbing scenes in public. You may remember the group’s flash musical about social media in May in which conference “attendees” sang about the joys of sharing stuff online (see the first video in the gallery below).

The mall Santa musical is part of Improv Everywhere’s Spontaneous Musicals project. To see the other videos, flip our gallery below. For a behind-the-scenes look at how the Santa musical was created, click here.

Gotta Share! The Musical

Click here to view this gallery.

More About: Holidays 2011, improv everywhere, Video, viral-video-of-the-day, YouTube

For more Entertainment coverage:

di
di

Mashable?i=vPBV9-Grn-o:ZON0vQSmm9E:D7DqB2pKExk Mashable?i=vPBV9-Grn-o:ZON0vQSmm9E:V_sGLiPBpWU Mashable?i=vPBV9-Grn-o:ZON0vQSmm9E:F7zBnMyn0Lo Mashable?d=qj6IDK7rITs Mashable?d=_e0tkf89iUM Mashable?i=vPBV9-Grn-o:ZON0vQSmm9E:gIN9vFwOqvQ Mashable?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Mashable?d=P0ZAIrC63Ok Mashable?d=I9og5sOYxJI Mashable?d=CC-BsrAYo0A Mashable?i=vPBV9-Grn-o:ZON0vQSmm9E:_cyp7NeR2Rw
vPBV9-Grn-o

View the full article

Also, new name again for fetch I see.

yeah!

Sorry I got to this so late, but I remembered how you said it was too much like Apple, and had always wanted to update it since then, and have finally gotten to it. HOpe this one's better, but if you got others, we can change to something better.

:D

gogo

Also, new name again for fetch I see.

yeah!

Sorry I got to this so late, but I remembered how you said it was too much like Apple, and had always wanted to update it since then, and have finally gotten to it. HOpe this one's better, but if you got others, we can change to something better.

:D

gogo

It works well for me :)