Some of my Ideas for Sacred 3

bhav

Hi. I've been playing RPGs since spiderweb's Exile series and Baldurs Gate 1 + 2. My favorite all time RPGs have been:

- Exile 2

- BG 1 + 2

- Morrowind

- Sacred 1 + 2

- Guild Wars

I never got into Diablo 1 + 2 because I was way too busy with BG + Morrowind at the time, and the Sacred series was my introduction to the ARPG genre (and one of the most perfect and up to date series to do that).

Next year I will only be buying Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3 on release. Recently the only full price games I bought on release were Skyrim and Civilization 5 as mostly everything else sucks and will eventually cost £5 or less on Steam (Even a cheap indie RPG like Magicka handles this genre far far better than full triple A retail releases, I'm looking at you Bioware and your continuous dumbing down and ruining of my favourite genre along with your legion of adoring RPG noobs for a fanbase).

First and foremost, I have to clearly stress the following point:

If any change or idea is being considered, or planned to be made to 'make the game easier, or more appealing to the average gamer', in a bid to try and increase sales, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!

Biggest example of this is Dragon Age 2 vs Elder Scrolls 5. The first game dumbed everything down to a moronic level, while the second kept what players loved about the previous games without ruining anything (the only major change was the skills and level up change which was a welcome addition as the modifier based levelling sytem of Morrowind and Oblivion was attrocious).

Another example is Arcania Gothic 4 - What a completely horrid game that completely butchered such a wonderful RPG series. No one that I know liked it. Gothic 2 + 3 were perfect games, except for the combat system, but combat never mattered to me in these games because they were first and foremost perfect third person view RPGs.

Now a lot of people will still be thinking - what changes can be made in Sacred 3 to make the game more appealing and popular so it sells more? The answer to this question for any develoer of such a great RPG game trying to make the game appeal to a larger audience is the following:

NO CHANGES. Sacred series is a tried and tested highly fun, enjoyable and one of the finest ARPGs ever made

The first things to consider to make the sell more copies are:

- Marketing and advertising - completely absent from any Sacred game. Why has everyone and their grandmas already heard of Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2, but no one but the fans of Sacred 2 have heard about Sacred 3? Because there is no marketing or advertising. No gameplay videos, no previews, no hype. This means quite simply - your game will fail to appeal to new gamers.

- Better optimization, fewer bugs. What is the number one thing that people need to enjoy a game? If you answered anything like gameplay, story, character development etc, ALL OF THESE ARE WRONG! The first thing anyone needs to be able to enjoy a game is for it to work on their system. In fact I am reading the Sacred series section on the steam forums, and the number 1 complaint in every thread saying 'this game is crap and a waste of money' says not one single thing about gameplay - every such complaint is made because the person cannot get the game working without crashes on their system (the game really is problematic, I have an I7 980, 12 Gb ram, SLI GTX 560 tis, and the game installed to an SSD, and it still lags and frequently crashes).

Sacred 2 has had two features called 'Elite Graphics' and 'Physx' since the day of its release. If I activate either, my game will either crash before loading (Physx), or crash within 10 minutes (elite graphics). This is why people wont buy, or recommend your game to others, because first and foremost it doesnt work and isnt stable enouh for them to enjoy it. You know what would be REALLY USEFUL in sacred 3:) A 64 bit executable that can utilize all those gaming PCs out there today with 8-24 Gb ram. You know that ram is right now the cheapest and easiest PC upgrade and that just about everyone is buying at least 8 Gb which only costs £30-£40 right? Why cant new games simply be made 64 bit so that they can use all this cheap ram which means fewer 'out of memory' crashes? If Sacred 2 was 64 bit and could use all the ram even in a 4 Gb PC, it most likely wouldnt crash anywhere near as much as it does.

Ok, so now that all of that has been read, people will be thinking 'But I clicked on a thread that said 'some of my ideas', but there arent any ideas yet, why not?

this is because very importantly, none of the things I would like to see added to sacred 3 are CHANGES. They are IDEAS / NEW FEATURES borrowed heavily from modern RPGs which will not have any impact on the actual gameplay.

So here we go. First and foremost, after reading all of the above, which hasnt only been said by me, but by hundreds and thousands of RPG fans, any and every video game developer is still unavoidably going to be thinking 'But my game needs to sell more copies, how can I dumb it down so much that is sells more copies?'.

This method of thinking is unavoidable for game developers. We know this from every game series ever made and released and from every video game developer in existence. It seems to be rather genetic, and a trait which goes hand in hand with being a video game developer - if you lack any kind of desire to make a great fantastic game, and then dumb it down to moronic levels in its sequels, you will never become a video game developer because the two are 100% related, almost like identical twins. You cannot have one without the other, and it has never been possible for such a developer / video game company to exist because all they seem to understand is 'We make our game dumber so it sell more! Herp Derp!1111!?'. Absolutely no other methods will ever be understood by them, and nothing that fans say, plead or write to them will ever be listened to or understood. If a game cant be won without pressing one button for something awesome hasta happen, then in the eyes of any video game developer, this is a terrible game and it needs dumbing down until pressing one button makes something awesome hasta happen!'

But heres the fun thing with Sacred 2 - pressing one button already makes awesome hasta pasta things happen - I press right click, stuff explodes around me, I get lovely loot and experience! FUN indeed, therefore, it doesnt need to be hit with the dumbing down stick.

Now how can this game implement new features that will make it more appealing to casual gamers without ruining the brilliant RPG it already is? Here are some methods that everyone eill like:

1) RESPEC OPTION! I cannot stress this enough. The biggest reason that made Sacred 1 + 2 unappealing to casual gamers is that they would have to read and study a massive set of spreadsheets and data before being able to make and understand their character. Without reading and following a guide, your character would always end up a gimp with something horribly wrong. Now by respec option, we dont need to heave unlimited respecs, nor does it have to be a purchasable thing in the game. How about making it available from a fun quest line? One quest line in the game with some kind of a 'memory erase' plot, which resets all your skill picks, level up points, combat art runes eaten and combat art upgrades? So simple. OR even better, how about an optional respec being available everytime the game is completed? So when you complete silver and are ready to go onto gold, you get a single respec offered to you. Everytime you complete the game on any difficulty, you get given a respec option. This means you can never gimp your character, if you make mistakes through trial and error, you can correct them after completing the game and before starting a new one with the same character.

2) Possibly a shorter main quest line like Elder Scrolls has (Note that this would contradict one of the above ideas for a respec on campaign completion. If this feature in 2) is being considered, then consider an alternative to the feature in 1), such as the 'memory erase' single quest line for a respec).

A lot of casual players dont like spending 100+ hours just to complete the main campaign. The Elder Scrolls series has addressed this with a main quest like that only lasts around 30 hours,but everything else in the game having hundreds of hours of content for RPG fans (I never even complete any ES game, I just play and explore the world like I enjoy doing in Sacred 2).

3) Much better and easier multiplayer. Remove regional locks on multiplayer servers first and foremost. Let players play with each other no matter where they are in the world or which version of the game they have. This is a stupid thing with any multiplayer game that needs to stop happening. If any two people own a copy of the game anywhere in the world, then let them play together if they want to. Also the whole thing about Sacred 2's expansion only wokinng on UK copies of the game was ridiculous - if you release an expansion let it work on all copies of the game wherever they were purchased.

4) Achievements. Everyone likes achievements, maybe even titles. Think about achievements that you have on a lot of Steam games, or titles in Guild Wars. These give players something to aim towards doing. I would actually really like if Sacred 2 had title based progress for characters like Guild Wars does, but being able to respec is a must have on top of this as after sinking countless hours onto one character, it would be rather wasteful if your character was gimped at higher difficulties.

5) Some extra features from Torchlight - ability to craft extra sockets and stats onto items at a chance of breaking them, and a random gambling merchant which sells invisible items, but of Gold, green (set item), or brown (unique) quality level.

I made a suggestion in another thread that crafting extra sockets or stats into items could be a blacksmith ability avaiable at blacksmith NPCs and with the blacksmith skill. A more complete breakdown of my suggested idea is this:

- All blacksmith NPCs and characters can upgrade equipment with either a random new stat or socket (you cannot choose what you get, and the chance of being given a new socket would be 1 in 4, or 25%).

- Blacksmith NPCs and characters with 1-74 points in Blacksmithing (based on Sacred 2's attribute values) have a fixed 50% chance of breaking the item that is being upgraded. Breaking the item would either erase all stats that are currently on it, or destroy it completely at a second 50 / 50 chance - this is permanent, and a good drawback making this a gamble option really only appealing if you have multiple items, or something old that is being replaced and you feel like taking a chance at getting a new stat or slot added to it.

- Blacksmithing mastery at 75 points and up reduces the break chance as follows:

75 Blacksmithing - 40% break chance

100 Blacksmithing - 35% break chance

125 Blacksmithing - 30% break chance

150 Blacksmithing - 25% break chance

175 Blacksmithing - 20% break chance

200 Blacksmithing - 15% break chance

*At values above 200 through gear, the chance to break would scale less and never reach less than 5%, E.G.

250 Blacksmithing - 12.5% break chance

300 Blacksmithing - 10% break chance

400 Blacksmithing - 7.5% break chance

500 Blacksmithing - 5% break chance and capped as the lowest chance to break the item, should it even be possible to raise a stat to 500 points.

This would make blacksmithing actually worth mastering and raising to 200, which it isnt in Sacred 2 (people normally just use 1-5 base points plus a blacksmithing suit).

* As a balance option, any item can only have a maximum of 5 random upgrades placed on it.

Love your passion, but I feel compelled to point out one thing. You start by saying to not dumb down S3 for the casual masses, but then suggest a respec option and a shorter campaign to appeal to casual users. :unsure:

Edited by lujate

Yes those things dont actually affect the gameplay, I dont see them as dumbing down as the game would actually feel the same to play.

Having a respec option and shorter campaign wouldnt make the game any easier or simpler, just a lot more stress free, just as other games which have done this have shown that they do not reduce the gameplay experience. The respec option could be removed entirely from hardcore mode and higher difficulties too.

No one can really plan 200 levels worth of character development ahead of time in a game like this, which is the single most annoying thing about such a game.

Edited by bhav

The main questline in sacred 2 isn't as long as you're making it out to be though,any of the mission lines in guild wars were huge and took ages to complete, in sacred 1 the main quest line was massive though, but its not like making the quest line shorter is going to do much for casual gamers, it doesn't make the game easier to play, just makes it longer to complete, which then seems like it would be better for casual players because then they can keep logging on once in a while and completing another step in the campaign. Respec quest line seems like a good idea though, and I agree with all of the bug fixes, but I cant imagine a bug free sacred, it just isn't right :P.

bhav, I see your distinction.

I for one do not want the game shortened just to cater to those with short attention spans. There was some interesting discussion about making the base game shorter but having a lot more expansion areas. That sounds promising but would cause issues with MP where every player had to have all the same ones.

Respec has been debated ad nauseam, and I will not touch that topic with a 10' pole.

Less bugs, yep. To everyone I've recomended this game about stoped playing simply because of all the bugs.

Respec - yes, please. The respec quest is a good idea... Make it hard :D

Main quest - No, not shorter.

I never even finished the main quest in Sacred 2. I got close on my second playthrough, but my character was too weak and kept dying(I was rushing through the main questline and not really levelling up much).

In my current game I'm playing a lot slower, doing every side quest and exploring the map as much as possible (more quests done = more chance of set items for rewards, more map revealed = more magic find).

Currently I'm at level 42 and havnt even done a single quest in Thylyssium as the quests there normally have a decent chance of dropping set items so I'm getting everything else up to the wall done first.

I actually take back asking for a shorter campaign, that was overlooking the actual reason for why I wanted that. I wouldnt like a shorter campaign, what I would like is unlocked difficulty levels without having to finish the campaign, as I much prefer to just explore, do side quests, and farm rather than doing the main quest like in Elder Scrolls.

So I meant shorter campaign - no, but with unlocked difficulties, maybe simply based on character level instead.

and I agree with all of the bug fixes, but I cant imagine a bug free sacred, it just isn't right :P.

I dont mean entirely bug free, of course there will still be ingame minor bugs, but I dont want anymore crashes to desktop / game lockups, or my character getting stuck out in the open, both of which keep on happening (crashes were mostly fixed by not using elite graphics, but my character keeps on getting stuck frequently. All the buttons and mouse and keyboard work, but my character wont move even after teleporting to a monument or portal with either left click or W + S keys).

Im trying to do the quests, and my character gets stuck before I can even reach the next monolith to save my progress.

Edited by bhav
  • 7 months later...

I think Sacred could survive some dumbing down simply because it was that complicated.Some of the affixes on items were hard to understand at the same time not that interesting.Strip away all the cryptic stuff and replace it with more obvious stuff like what we had in Sacred 1 'split' and '% chance of casting Fireball'(Fadalmers).Dumbing down needn't mean less interesting but rather easier to understand.

I think some of the complication needs to be shifted rather than removed ,shifted to the items.While skills/ca were really interesting items were pretty bland.Rather than skills having mastery bonuses put build defining bonuses on items especially uniques and sets.In fact putting stuff on items would mean less need for respeccing.

Seriously, devs don't care for hardcore fans who were playing Sacred games from the beginning at all.

I was thinking about how this game has angled out to something different... in a write I saw somewhere, it stated that this new team had a good number of members from the old Sacred team... surely they knew what the deep draw was... what happened to their input... was it drowned out by modern day economics... smaller, slimmer game for the bux?

:blink:

gogo

• 4 months later...

Agree on some, disagree on others...

Before I get to Sacred, first a couple of words about TES 5. If one likes the skilling system of Morrowind and already dislikes the changes brought about by Oblivion, how would one like the new system? I refuse to even play Skyrim, let alone buy it...

I already commented in another thread about the successrate as a successor and my opinion about a focus on casual gamers, so I won't do it again.

The lack of advertising is a good thing. Advertising costs a ridiculous amount of money, if you've been unaware of that. Not investing in such meaningless methods reduces the necessary amount of sales to stay away from bancruptcy. Deep Silver does buisiness with its gamer base, and my lack of optimisim is the result of possible casual-influences on it over the past couple of years.

Optimization/Bug issues are a part of every development. It can, as you said, ruin any game. As such it is of no interest to me to mention it, as every developer knows about this and any suggestions to them to improve such qualities are a wasted effort. They will do it if they have the time and the resources, otherwise it's not their fault (in most cases).

The thinking method of the developer himself is of less concern. Their accountants are the problem. Best example: Spore. Seeing the success of previous games developed by this developer one might ask why spore failed so badly. Making a complex idea work requires a lot of time and resources EA wasn't willing to cough up and the final release had removed content and options. Being advertised and "fairly" bug free was no cure for it's lack of success, and even the dumbing process didn't help.

How the game could be made more accessible to a broader community, even including casuals? I'll base my thoughts on yours and add options.

1) The missing respec option is a failure in the current game. It doesn't add to its charm, on the contrary in fact. A respec should've been added in the first place. The addition can be very simple, you can respec whenever you like, but you lose 5 or so levels in return. Or let it be 10... around 200, respeccing will prove to be a certain amount of pain, if one does it too often.

2) The main quest needs to be measured by a different aspect. For Sacred 2 it would mean, that it must be short enough to not just go straigth from silver to niob. A quality it already posesses, and there's room to make it longer still. It has a totally different problem though... no proper storytelling. Not even close to any story telling. The story (light) is: Bring some money to City, meet some elves, learn about great machine, destroy great machine. One can do better than this... Add some videos or animations to the game! Watch them once or twice, then deactivate them
in the options menu and play like you do now. This adds massively to the appeal of the game, I can't stress enough how much... 30 to 50 hours for the main quest, with added story depth is well worth the effort.

3) Compatibility is part of quality management, so not many words about it: I also got german Sacred 2, english I&B...

4) I have a hard core opinion about achievements: You want them? Go play farmville or something!

After having played Minecraft since early beta and Dwarf Fortress in alpha (its still alpha^^), my personal preference of setting my own goals to achieve has been seriously reinforced. It took me about a year to figure
out what those random messages displayed at the start of the game meant (Sacred 2's achievements...), because I couldn't care less about it. They do not even provide a direction for development (as those who were later
added to minecraft). Its a worthless feature.

5) Independent of additional ideas concerning core gameplay, the matter of balancing has to be kept in sight at all times. The BFGsera for example (with which I have the most experience) is so vastly overpowered, that
I'm seriously doubting it was an accident.

6) Make late game and the acquirement of high quality iems more interesting!
The Boss farming is extremely boring, not just because you have to do it a lot, but also because at a certain point you only go for nameless guardians because its the most efficient way. Create certain areas on the map, containing a certain type of mob, making it drop a certain type of item.

As an example a few changes within Sacred 2: Daemons in the jungle have their own Boss. Replace the regional level-cap with a general one, make this Boss only drop pieces for Niocaste's Blade Dance set (or another, for another character). Another Boss, another set... With the removal of the local level cap, one can get all gear at maximum possible level, without having to rely on utterly random drops from all bosses. If applied, it would make exploration much more necessary when more bosses were to be added, and it can be done for a vast variety of items.

That's about it for now. I'll add more when I think of something else.

Edited by Nighthawk
  • Like! 1

Considering Deep Silver has basically said **** this old model for Sacred, we're doing a linear mission-based game. There are some things the developers need to consider.

1. Games like this are notoriously short. So we need a long game to keep me satisfied. If they give me 20 levels and they take me on average half an hour to complete. Thats still an only 10 hour game! This needs to be a game that lasts at least 30 hours on your first playthrough. If they were to do 4 or 5 levels per region that they had in the sacred 2 world, and maybe a final boss level for each region. Now that would be nice. There should be a reason to go back and replay missions from before to find cleverly hidden items that need to be collected to reach a certain part of the campaign (akin to the Runestones in Gauntlet: Dark Legacy) with funny little clues to each location. A inquisitive first-time gamer would be able to find them through their first playthrough anyways. Just when the game feels like its over...it should keep on going.

2. Be able to bring more CAs to each battle. Only 2 combat arts you can bring to each level! Are the developers insane! That is soooo boring. Give me 6 and we can start talking. They say 2 is for balancing purposes, but even with 6, there should be no problem, just underpower the CAs a little so its not a big deal. Have the ability to combo your CAs together and with a partner to create new devastating attacks.

3. Local co-op. Now most of you are PC gamers, but for a console guy, local co-op up to 4 players is a must in this game. Sacred 2 provided 2 player local which was good (albeit somewhat broken) but 4 players ups the fun factor, and involves flashy displays of colour all over your screen from attacks and enemies etc. Difficulty scales with additional human players.

4. Humor. One of the best parts of the Sacred franchise is the humor in the game. Most of the time, it is subtle, but if you look for it, you can always get a chuckle. The voice actors for each character in Sacred 2 was awesome, they have so many great one liners! We need to keep that going in S3.

5. 8+ playable characters. If they are going to expect us to play this game with no open-world, they better be giving us more ways to play it with. 8 characters is a minimum, with possibly some additional characters that are unlocked in the game from secret challenges etc.

6. Advertising is a must. I'm sorry but Sacred 2, there was little to no advertising done for it. In this day and age, a small amount of advertising and an epic trailer is enough to pique gamer's interests. Have some designers go do interviews with big gaming websites, get your name out there. You don't have to spend an arm and a leg. No TV spots needed, huge billboards or expensive website ads. I picked up Sacred 2 on a whim 4 years ago and its my favourite game of all time. Get people talking about it, and if the game is good enough when it comes out, solid reviews and recommendations will help sell more copies.

I am personally at a crossroads. The whole Sacred Citadel and Sacred 3 thing with them not being open world, it just kind of sucks, because that isn't what the true fans want. So one part of me wants them to not sell well, to show the developer that this is not the type of game we want, we want an open world arpg. But unfortunately I fear that a poor seller, might just put a nail in the coffin for the Sacred ip, and we might never get a Sacred 4.

• Like! 1

Considering Deep Silver has basically said **** this old model for Sacred, we're doing a linear mission-based game.

[..]we might never get a Sacred 4.

If that is the case, then S3 is totally dead to me. No reconsiderations.

If S3 were to sell good enough for somebody to consider making S4, and if they didn't listen to the HC-gamers in the first place, then what would make S4 better? No... If S3 is not worth the succession, then the series should die. Or we'll end up with something like the resident evil series...

Edited by Nighthawk
  • Like! 1

Considering Deep Silver has basically said **** this old model for Sacred, we're doing a linear mission-based game. There are some things the developers need to consider.

1. Games like this are notoriously short. So we need a long game to keep me satisfied. If they give me 20 levels and they take me on average half an hour to complete. Thats still an only 10 hour game! This needs to be a game that lasts at least 30 hours on your first playthrough. If they were to do 4 or 5 levels per region that they had in the sacred 2 world, and maybe a final boss level for each region. Now that would be nice. There should be a reason to go back and replay missions from before to find cleverly hidden items that need to be collected to reach a certain part of the campaign (akin to the Runestones in Gauntlet: Dark Legacy) with funny little clues to each location. A inquisitive first-time gamer would be able to find them through their first playthrough anyways. Just when the game feels like its over...it should keep on going.

2. Be able to bring more CAs to each battle. Only 2 combat arts you can bring to each level! Are the developers insane! That is soooo boring. Give me 6 and we can start talking. They say 2 is for balancing purposes, but even with 6, there should be no problem, just underpower the CAs a little so its not a big deal. Have the ability to combo your CAs together and with a partner to create new devastating attacks.

3. Local co-op. Now most of you are PC gamers, but for a console guy, local co-op up to 4 players is a must in this game. Sacred 2 provided 2 player local which was good (albeit somewhat broken) but 4 players ups the fun factor, and involves flashy displays of colour all over your screen from attacks and enemies etc. Difficulty scales with additional human players.

4. Humor. One of the best parts of the Sacred franchise is the humor in the game. Most of the time, it is subtle, but if you look for it, you can always get a chuckle. The voice actors for each character in Sacred 2 was awesome, they have so many great one liners! We need to keep that going in S3.

5. 8+ playable characters. If they are going to expect us to play this game with no open-world, they better be giving us more ways to play it with. 8 characters is a minimum, with possibly some additional characters that are unlocked in the game from secret challenges etc.

6. Advertising is a must. I'm sorry but Sacred 2, there was little to no advertising done for it. In this day and age, a small amount of advertising and an epic trailer is enough to pique gamer's interests. Have some designers go do interviews with big gaming websites, get your name out there. You don't have to spend an arm and a leg. No TV spots needed, huge billboards or expensive website ads. I picked up Sacred 2 on a whim 4 years ago and its my favourite game of all time. Get people talking about it, and if the game is good enough when it comes out, solid reviews and recommendations will help sell more copies.

I am personally at a crossroads. The whole Sacred Citadel and Sacred 3 thing with them not being open world, it just kind of sucks, because that isn't what the true fans want. So one part of me wants them to not sell well, to show the developer that this is not the type of game we want, we want an open world arpg. But unfortunately I fear that a poor seller, might just put a nail in the coffin for the Sacred ip, and we might never get a Sacred 4.

Thanks for the detailed writeup. MOre than for other games, Sacred series gets people really writing ^^

I'm hoping that Citadel surprises us pleasantly

Considering Deep Silver has basically said **** this old model for Sacred, we're doing a linear mission-based game.

[..]we might never get a Sacred 4.

If that is the case, then S3 is totally dead to me. No reconsiderations.

If S3 were to sell good enough for somebody to consider making S4, and if they didn't listen to the HC-gamers in the first place, then what would make S4 better? No... If S3 is not worth the succession, then the series should die. Or we'll end up with something like the resident evil series...

I've been wondering what kind of game this "new" Sacred is going to be comparable to... Resident Evil ... ? :o:lol:

Topics like this in this forum and the official can perhaps show the new devs that their money grabbing ways aren't loved, respected or wanted... fight the future!

:superman:

gogo

I've been wondering what kind of game this "new" Sacred is going to be comparable to... Resident Evil ... ? :o:lol:

Topics like this in this forum and the official can perhaps show the new devs that their money grabbing ways aren't loved, respected or wanted... fight the future!

gogo

ahhh... sorry!

I meant Resident Evil as a an example for a failed series (not financially of course)...

The first two parts were the best. No later version (most recent being part 6) was as intense and frightening as those two, which kind of misses the point of a horror game...

Edited by Nighthawk
  • Like! 1

gogo

ahhh... sorry!

I meant Resident Evil as a an example for a failed series (not financially of course)...

The first two parts were the best. No later version (most recent being part 6) was as intense and frightening as those two, which kind of misses the point of a horror game...

Depending how good Sacred 3 turns out, this may be a good comparison, as I was really disappointed in the last two Resident Evil installments. The reason why the last two (or was it three?) episodes of this movie series were so terrible could probably be blamed on the new director, who coincidentally had the same name (but not the same vision) as the old director.

Let's all hope Sacred 3 doesn't end up in the same predicament...

azi9w.jpg

:big_boss: