New gaming rig

Epox

I have on a list the 7950 is number 4 of the best gfx and the gtx 560ti is 14 or something so it kinda easy to pick

here is the list

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

The Radeon HD 7950 is an awesome card, but I like the price-to-performance ratio better on the Geforce GTX 580.

Also, unless you plan on going SLI or Crossfire with your graphics cards, the 750w power supply will be more than sufficient for what you're running. Personally, I would only spend the extra money on the 1000w power supply if I was going to run with SLI, as the Geforce cards usually eat more power than the Radeons.

Otherwise, looks like a good build, Epox.

Sadly I could not add 580 card like the last one from mm but here I get more for the buck and I the anti card is my thing just sadly that the bulldozer CPU series from AMD was not well taken duo to its new platform or did I would have gone with an AMD might still do cuzz as long as my old pc runes the upgrade will come when.it goes down I'm not one who.upgrades parts I but I setup run it dead buy new setup and over and over again

Sadly I could not add 580 card like the last one from mm but here I get more for the buck and I the anti card is my thing just sadly that the bulldozer CPU series from AMD was not well taken duo to its new platform or did I would have gone with an AMD might still do cuzz as long as my old pc runes the upgrade will come when.it goes down I'm not one who.upgrades parts I but I setup run it dead buy new setup and over and over again

That's too bad about not being able to add the 580 card, but the ati card is great nonetheless, just pricier.

AMD is better for the budget, but intel processors clearly outperform the competitor on a lot of the benchmarks. I usually set aside personnel preferences and go with components that have a good track record with reliability, performance, and price.

Also, I generally only upgrade the cpu and graphics card(s) once before buying a brand new system. Sometimes I may have to replace a component that dies, but that happens rarely, since I try to use high quality brands that I've researched thoroughly.