Sacred 2 Downloads - [D.a.r.k] Support Characters

File Name: [D.a.r.k] Support Characters

File Submitter: lujate

File Submitted: 08 Apr 2012

File Category: Ice & Blood

Prior to Closed Net going offline, [D.a.r.k] exported several support accounts the clan had accumulated over the years. The proposal was made to make it available to all DarkMatters members, and that proposal was passed with no objections. So here it is, a gift from [D.a.r.k]. Enjoy!

This ZIP contains four sets of characters.

*[D.a.r.k] Barg-Smith.zip – Bargaining and smith account

*[D.a.r.k] Booster-zip – Level 100 SW for character boosting

*[D.a.r.k] Holos Storage.zip – Unique and set item storage

*[D.a.r.k] Unique Storage.zip – Unique and set item storage

You will probably want to rename the files before copying them into your "Saved Games" folder. Here are the default locations for saved games.

Vista/Windows 7:

C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Click here to download this file

Prior to Closed Net going offline, [D.a.r.k] exported several support accounts the clan had accumulated over the years. The proposal was made to make it available to all DarkMatters members, and that proposal was passed with no objections. So here it is, a gift from [D.a.r.k]. Enjoy!

For posterity sake!

May everyone who plays worldwide enjoy this massive undertaking. Years of work, with many different hands involved.

For those about to play...we salute you!

I remain, :paladin:

Edited by Etherian

A classy gift for everyone, thanks and bravos to all friends, community, FAMILY who made this happen. It's the culmination of years of work and gaming, makes me tingle!

This was one of the most powerful resources I think we've created, definitely up with the wiki which the world still enjoys (thousands per month! :bounce) Schot, you were an amazing lead on this, I had honestly thought it would never be used, but look at what this community's generosity has shared and added to it. The idea of a number of us all adding our time to slowly do part time leveling on these toons to get them up to higher levels was genius, and the smither, the bargainer, the camper all came to life, setting new standards of builds for us.

We all did good!

:dance:

gogo

I tip my hat to everyone involved. A great parting gift indeed.

May the Sacred-scene flourish to eternity.

Will be poking at the whenever I get a bigger chunk of time.