Best Monitor I've Ever Owned...

Omnicide

Just thought I'd share:

Dell Ultrasharp 23' Monitor

The price is a little on the high side, but it's hands-down the best monitor I've ever owned. My eyes use to tweak out before I started using this beautiful monitor, but no more.

Awesome clarity = less eye strain while staring at your monitor all day when playing games/watching movies, etc.

Just thought I'd share:

The price is a little on the high side, but it's hands-down the best monitor I've ever owned. My eyes use to tweak out before I started using this beautiful monitor, but no more.

Awesome clarity = less eye strain while staring at your monitor all day when playing games/watching movies, etc.

Glad you're getting a reprieve for your eyes. Lately at work, with all the monitors I've been using in our older section upstairs for a bit, CRT...argh...it was like my eyes were taking a radiation bath.

I'd know that the ultra sharps were at top of game. Samsung makes them for Dell?

:)

gogo

When some new hardware was bought at work, I managed to snag a 22" Dell Ultrasharp. And I absolutely agree about how great the image is.

I got a nice 24" Asus last fall for home, and it's good, but still a step below the Ultrasharp.

Just thought I'd share:

Mine is similar to that.. It's also a Dell Ultrasharp - but it's an older model 2007FP.

It's not quite wide screen, but eh.. I can live with it. I got it for $100 at a computer show from a used monitor vendor. :D The ONLY thing wrong with it - is one small pixel is out of whack and 99.9999% of the time, I can't see it. It also does the transformer thing - rotates 90 degrees to portrait mode and has the dual USB port hub thing as well.

Samsung makes them for Dell?

:)

gogo

I'm not entirely sure on this one; I researched it a bit but couldn't come up with any proof if Samsung makes them or not. I wouldn't think so, as the Ultrasharps are still better quality-wise than the Samsung monitors from what I've seen in customer reviews.