The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

On 11/6/2017 at 1:46 PM, purringcat said:

I'm late to this conversation but I love the patch and it's graphics.   Please don't ever go back to that awful blue based design.  :eek:

Flix and Dimitrius have been doing insane work, Purring, and almost non-stop lately... have you seen as well Flix's Diablo Super mod?

:thumbsup:

gogo

I just wanted to say big thank you !!

To all who are involved in making this patch and all who are active in this forums posting builds and helping peoples. I have had hundreds of hours worth of fun out of sacred 2 because all of you guys who contribute I really apreciate how individuals put theyre own free time free of charge and make it benefit all players. I wish there would be more peoples like you guys that would make gaming (and world) alot better place :).

And same goes for this patch it has made the game so much better and playable, it feel like a whole game now when before the patch so many things were bugged/missing not working as intended that I got bored to the original buggy game after a while. This brilliant patch breath so much fresh life to it, thanks again and good job!

I believe there are thousands lurkers like me enjoying good build guides and this patch so dont think for a second youre hard word wont go noticed or un apreciated, im sure all lurkers enjoy it as much as I do :D

Edited by rancor00
Forgot to add...
  • Thanks! 1
2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Flix and Dimitrius have been doing insane work, Purring, and almost non-stop lately... have you seen as well Flix's Diablo Super mod?

:thumbsup:

gogo

Haven't gotten that far yet.     Ashamed to say, but I'm just trying to find my way around the map/game again.   It's been about six years since I've played and I've forgotten a lot.  :blush:   With all the wonderful mods you all have done here, it's like a brand new game.    cat   

• 2 months later...

You guys do such a great job, thank you very much for this!

On a side note, is this mod + the Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition (S2EE) compatible with "Survival Mod for Community Patch 1.40"?
I didnt really find detailed explanations, which mod did what, so Im a little bit confused.

I really like th idea of more risk and more reward... but I sadly dont know, if it isnt already implemented in the of the S2EE or CM 1.6.

Edited by grabbit1991
forgot something
7 hours ago, grabbit1991 said:

You guys do such a great job, thank you very much for this!

On a side note, is this mod + the Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition (S2EE) compatible with "Survival Mod for Community Patch 1.40"?
I didnt really find detailed explanations, which mod did what, so Im a little bit confused.

I really like th idea of more risk and more reward... but I sadly dont know, if it isnt already implemented in the of the S2EE or CM 1.6.

Thanks!  Survival Mod is replaced my own Challenge Mode (optional module that comes with EE).

Hey guys, I just register to download some unskilled chars and then discovered this whole living sacred 2 community.

Thanks so much for the community patch, you do a great job!

edit: by the way, if I write here. Is it somehow possible to enlarge the interface? The font is too small, and the inventory icons very small :D

Edited by nagi
  • Thanks! 1
14 hours ago, nagi said:

Hey guys, I just register to download some unskilled chars and then discovered this whole living sacred 2 community.

edit: by the way, if I write here. Is it somehow possible to enlarge the interface? The font is too small, and the inventory icons very small :D

There is a topic here that may help with your question: Guide: Change fonts used in game's interface

• Thanks! 1
16 hours ago, nagi said:

Happy you found us are loving their mod and patch work

welcome to Darkmatters !

:)

gogo