The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

Thank you guys!

Well, it is not like this is a one-way thing because we really need the kind of input/feedback you guys give to us. Since the cm-patch should be for everyone playing Sacred 2 and this includes the int. community, Darkmatters is simply THE mixed-multicultural Sacred 2 community source for us on the web. :)

So right back at you (and the entire team of Darkmatters of course):

:tease:;) ;) :pitcher: :pitcher:

FYI: As a countermeasure to conflicts with changed script-files other than our key-version-id-file "quest.txt" (e.g. other Mods), I put an extra script into the patchers of our future releases. This will throw an error if any other "to be patched" files are different than the original target files. (Up to now the patcher only "skipped" that kind of files silently and reported it in the patch log file only.)

Could someone upload a toon with those boots (higher level as possible) to mediafire, for example (not rapidshare please), so that I can take a picture for the set article? I think the other pieces I have are right. :P

Would just like to say a big Thank You to czevak for the hard work you've been putting into the CM Patch. Very awesome indeed. And a huge thank you for posting here for us to be a part of the evolution of the Fan Patch. For responding and being so open and cool about the bugs, mods, and everything else.

Big one for you dude :P:pitcher: :pitcher: :pitcher: :pitcher:

I couldn't have said it better myself. As a matter of fact I was just thinking last night about making this exact post. Did we talk about it last night? I can't remember.

Would just like to say a big Thank You to czevak for the hard work you've been putting into the CM Patch. Very awesome indeed. And a huge thank you for posting here for us to be a part of the evolution of the Fan Patch. For responding and being so open and cool about the bugs, mods, and everything else.

Big one for you dude :P:pitcher: :pitcher: :pitcher: :pitcher:

I couldn't have said it better myself. As a matter of fact I was just thinking last night about making this exact post. Did we talk about it last night? I can't remember.

Nope, it's one of the things we didn't talk about. Must be in the blood.

Big one for you dude :) :) :pitcher: :pitcher: :pitcher:

Yes thank-you this is very interesting and will be following this thread with keen interest. I've just recently came back to playing sacred after a rest. Didn't know about the parent company, Ice & Blood etc so naturally very pleased to see the community still growing.

Big one for you dude :) :) :pitcher: :pitcher: :pitcher:

Yes thank-you this is very interesting and will be following this thread with keen interest. I've just recently came back to playing sacred after a rest. Didn't know about the parent company, Ice & Blood etc so naturally very pleased to see the community still growing.

welcome back Groosum. there is lots of good stuff happening here. enjoy

While I was working on the Pandamonium's Pride set, I noticed a really odd thing. If you look at the set bonuses you will see what I mean. Isn't it stragne to get the All Skills +X bonus with 8 pieces rather than with 3?

Anyway, good job there, it's always thrilling to have new sets, and it's even more exciting when they have awesome skins. Thank you! :)

p.s.: btw, will you add more sets? :)

Hmmm...just wondering if this patch unlocks or you are planning to unlock the mutation sets? or whatever they are called....like the one in this thread on another forum: link. I think there's one for each class.

Been using for several hours with no problems , very nice in fact the game seems smoother, this maybe just psychological :crazy: Enjoyed doing Xmas Island again.

It has to be something that reduces the opponent's shield absorption. :)

I almost positive the opponent one has the word opponent in it. this is looking like a oops! :crazy:

Been using for several hours with no problems , very nice in fact the game seems smoother, this maybe just psychological :crazy: Enjoyed doing Xmas Island again.

Glad someone else is noticing the game seems smoother with the patch - thought I was just dreaming

Yes, I've found every piece except for the legs.

From Nemeless Guardians are there likely to leave part of Kanka's Relics set?

Edited by Migilis
Yes, I've found every piece except for the legs.

From Nemeless Guardians are there likely to leave part of Kanka's Relics set?

Yes, the nameless guardians can drop all of the set items that this patch enables.

Okay,

on the Pandamonium Helmet: I might have misread a bonus in the suggestions. I will re-check on that "Absorbtion warding energy +xx%" Bonus.

I can switch the set-completion boni granted for 3 and 8 Pieces if you like.

No new sets so far. I think we finally got them all except for the T-mutation sets. These will be added, but since they are nearly all blank, this is gonna take a lot of time. So bear with me if I seem a little slow. :thumbsup:

Version 0070 will be up in a little while, and it will introduce yet another new quest "Dark Rituals". The reward will be a precious little thing, that cannot be found anywhere else in-game. I wont tell you where to get that quest, that would spoil the fun of finding it yourself.

:)

Also in this release:

The rare goblinoid shrinkheads found a way into the game. I pimped a little champion-boss for that.

I fixed some strange unique Amulets and Rings that dropped usable for SW only.

I made a gray shield, usable for Seraphim only, into a new rare Seraphim shield. The design is a perfect accessory to the Endijians Set, since it was intentionally planned to be a part of it. :oooo:

No new sets so far. I think we finally got them all except for the T-mutation sets. These will be added, but since they are nearly all blank, this is gonna take a lot of time. So bear with me if I seem a little slow. :oooo:

Version 0070 will be up in a little while, and it will introduce yet another new quest "Dark Rituals". The reward will be a precious little thing, that cannot be found anywhere else in-game. I wont tell you where to get that quest, that would spoil the fun of finding it yourself.

Also in this release:

The rare goblinoid shrinkheads found a way into the game. I pimped a little champion-boss for that.

I made a gray shield, usable for Seraphim only, into a new rare Seraphim shield. The design is a perfect accessory to the Endijians Set, since it was intentionally planned to be a part of it. :)

Theres nothing wrong with the speed at which you guys ares doing this, it's awesome just that you are doing it. And now you're creating quests? Cool...I only wish that there was someway to play this online, but its a good way to spend time when lag gets too unbearable I guess. And even more unique items you are fixing... :thumbsup:

I want to mirror Dragon Brother's sentiment of appreciation. Great that you guys are just capable of working all of this out, but the fact that you're all volunteers gives it even more meaning to me and just about everyone else who's a fan.

What lovely gifts you make and have to offer everyone, Czevak

Thank you!

gogo

Version 0070 is up!

Downloadable as always:

http://xmas.ancaria.net/cm-patch.zip

In this release:

Questfixes and Questlog-cleansings too numerous to tell.

Introduces yet another new quest "Dark Rituals". The reward will be a precious little thing, that cannot be found anywhere else in-game.

I made a gray shield, usable for Seraphim only, into a new rare Seraphim shield. The design is a perfect accessory to the Endijians Set, since it was intentionally planned to be a part of it. :)

Since this is the first of a new generation of patchers I wrote a scriptcleaner-tool for all those who encounter errors. The scriptcleaner will restore all scriptfiles to a cleanly installed Ice & Blood state.

The Scriptcleaner tool can be downloaded at:

http://rapidshare.com/files/387998110/scriptclean.exe

Please: Only intended for use on Installations with Addon, (Ice & Blood)! The Tool will run on a classic installation, and mess up your files!

Version 0070 is up!

Downloadable as always:

In this release:

Introduces yet another new quest "Dark Rituals". The reward will be a precious little thing, that cannot be found anywhere else in-game.

Since this is the first of a new generation of patchers I wrote a scriptcleaner-tool for all those who encounter errors. The scriptcleaner will restore all scriptfiles to a cleanly installed Ice & Blood state.

Please: Only intended for use on Installations with Addon, (Ice & Blood)! The Tool will run on a classic installation, and mess up your files!

Thanks czevak!

I got an error on the rapidshare download? nevermind second try did the trick

Version 0070 is up!

Downloadable as always:

In this release:

Which region is the new quest "Dark Rituals"?

Thanks again! I had to disable the older CM patch though before I could install this new one.

And I see you fixed Archimedes Beam :)

Yes and Yes. :thumbsup: