Unique Banners

Not sure if everyone has seen this but you can create unique banners for each class. You only have 10 more days to create them. Once game is released you won't have access to several of the sigils/patterns. I just made one for each class. Just make sure you use your nickname (battle.tag minus the numbers) and associated email for your account. You'll then have them available when you create your toons

http://reveal.diablo3.com/en_US/mark_of_valor/#!/create

Thanks for posting this here. I made one for the Barbarian, really great tool. I can't wait to use these all-orange banners I made.

Max

Thanks for posting this here. I made one for the Barbarian, really great tool. I can't wait to use these all-orange banners I made.

You don't get the specific banner you made, you get a specific sigil (one per class) to add to the banners you make in-game.

It also doesn't seem to work with IE8 (what we're on at work) or whichever version of Firefox I've got at home, fortunately a fellow (awesome ;)) guildie did them for me.

Thanks for the tip on this Knuckles. These banners look pretty cool. I am planning on making one for each class this weekend.

You don't get the specific banner you made, you get a specific sigil (one per class) to add to the banners you make in-game.

It also doesn't seem to work with IE8 (what we're on at work) or whichever version of Firefox I've got at home, fortunately a fellow (awesome ;)) guildie did them for me.

Do I understand you correctly Llama that I should actually save all of the versions that I am interested in, and then can chose from any of them later once the game finally goes live? Thanks so much for the help in advance.

You only need to make one banner for each class. It doesn't matter how they look.

Then when you get the game you can make new banners in-game, with all the various colors and symbols PLUS the 5 class sigils from the web-page.

Not sure if everyone has seen this but you can create unique banners for each class. You only have 10 more days to create them. Once game is released you won't have access to several of the sigils/patterns. I just made one for each class. Just make sure you use your nickname (battle.tag minus the numbers) and associated email for your account. You'll then have them available when you create your toons

http://reveal.diablo...valor/#!/create

I like the personal creativity this gives players to add to the game. Is this like vanity items, or will there be any possibility down line of this being able to give better abilities or functions to game playing?

:)

gogo

You only need to make one banner for each class. It doesn't matter how they look.

Then when you get the game you can make new banners in-game, with all the various colors and symbols PLUS the 5 class sigils from the web-page.

Thanks much Shadout for answering my question.