Time To Play! Diablo 3 Servers

Was great meeting up Lujate, have fun with the new cool shinies^^

:)

gogo

Thank you again for your amazing generosity! I leveled up to where I can actually equip the stuff but have not yet had a chance to actually try it out. So, on that note: level 35 HC Monk LFG, Normal or Nightmare... :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Ah, Barristan, I know you and some of the DA's are in the europe one, I wish they would have been able to keep the game together for us all...but cool thing is I got to hook up with Erling from Clan DA and Stick from Clan DA in the last two days in American servers Diablo 3!

:bounce:

gogo

• 1 year later...

And I was loving playing too!!

It's so much more fun when you know peeps

I saw Masteff come in to servers too, but when I finished with my party, was unable to catch im

gogo

Masteff, thank you much for all that gold! lol, yer just making me more addicted now..I started upping my gems, had completely forgotten about it till I saw the money and kaching it went.

I'm playing a bit in and out tonight, maybe we'll meet up

you or anyone else, we're in SC North American

gogo

ha, yeah, lol... sc... we're different now, the hc years/days were sooooooo long ago it seems, and I keep getting distracted by other stuff, my prediliction from gaming has changed some, I guess... oh, nostalgia

But...the sc in diablo 3 seems to make me happy and it's a quick in and out whenever I need to get that play fix out of my system, who woulda thunk it

gogo