Diablo 3: Legendary, Set, Unique Items

Hey there guys, I'm starting a new thread like the Sacred 2 one HERE for us to post any cool unique or legendary items or weapons you've found throughout your gameplay. I know knuckles got 2 of them a few days ago, and I just got my first one today! Stats on mine are a bit higher than the page because I got it at higher level, but an awesome piece to have ;)

Leoric's Crown

szIOL.jpg?1

Edited by ryanrocker1217

Just curious, does your char actually wear a crown if equipped or does it just fall under the standard tier appearance?

Edited by Spunky

Just curious, does your char actually wear a crown if equipped or does it just fall under the standard tier appearance?

Yes, it has a very distinct crown appearance. I'll try to edit in a screenshot if I can get it figured out :sweating:

Edit: figured it out^^

Edited by ryanrocker1217

Hey there guys, I'm starting a new thread like the Sacred 2 one HERE for us to post any cool unique or legendary items or weapons you've found throughout your gameplay. I know knuckles got 2 of them a few days ago, and I just got my first one today! Stats on mine are a bit higher than the page because I got it at higher level, but an awesome piece to have ;)

Leoric's Crown

szIOL.jpg?1

Omgod, that is SO cool looking!

noooooooo, now I'm gonna get more addicted!

:oooo:

gogo

Yes, it has a very distinct crown appearance. I'll try to edit in a screenshot if I can get it figured out :sweating:

Edit: figured it out^^

Aye, that's very neat!

Woohoo !

Just got my first legendary drop. Can't believe it.

I got the amulet :- The Eye of Etlich. Very nice indeed.

999 deaths = 1 legendary. Hmmm, almost worth it, lol !

Just as well I'm in sc for now as I'm taking a bit of a beating in act 2, tbh.

My DH better toughen up and quick !

I like the title of it, I'll have to google it later to see what it comes up with^^

Nice find Arperum, I'm still at legendary count zero though

;cry:

gogo

I like the title of it, I'll have to google it later to see what it comes up with^^

Nice find Arperum, I'm still at legendary count zero though

;cry:

gogo

Oh, Gogo...lol... try reading the flavour text from Deckard at the bottom of the item :D

Got my third one....as you can see, it's stats are much worse than what I'm wearing now on my level 51 Monk. But it'll be nice for my next toon

Chaingmail.gif

I got some Poxfaulds the other day...legendary pants of a dead villager...they're bright green leggings and the description was rather offputting but decent drop when I got them :)

Dang! At level 9 too? That drop must be worth a fortune! Great find :)