What to play until GW2?

I was curious as to what upcoming Guild Wars 2 players are up to right now. What's your game for the next month until it's released? Diablo 3? The original Guild Wars? Something totally different? Post below! Trying to play with some players from our community, because gaming sessions have been lonely lately :(

Nothing really I am afraid. D3 if I get absolutely desperate. I tried to play Ice and Blood, but the screen shakes too much on my new PC to be able to play.

I'm still playing GW1, trying to get to at least 30/50 for my HoM, but tbh my heart isn't in it.

Yea I tried booting up GW1 tonight, but found a hard time getting into it, especially because number two is gonna a whole lot better :cow_white:

Oh just thought of another... Aion

It is by NcSoft and is Free to Play.

Mostly PvP and flying (yes you have wings)

I played it when it first came out and it was really fun, but being ganked at level 8 repeatedly by level 50's isn't much fun so I quit around level 23. That being said from time to time I play it since it has gone totally free.

I tossed D3 from the computer after 2 weeks, it just did not cut it for me.

So I am occasionally back playing GW working on money and jewels to finish the Vabbian armor. Then I will quit and go play some mindless $5.00 games from Stream.

Ice & Blood in LAN.

Waiting very patiently for Grim Dawn to be fully released. Boxed Version.

I remain, :bye:

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot about this.

Any word on release date?

I'm still playing GW1, trying to get to at least 30/50 for my HoM, but tbh my heart isn't in it.

Yea I tried booting up GW1 tonight, but found a hard time getting into it, especially because number two is gonna a whole lot better :cow_white:

I think they will be veeeery different games. But not that gw2 will be a whole lot better than gw1. I'll miss for sure some aspects of gw1....but can't wait for gw2 ;)