Ipad 3

cider_steve

Hi there.

I treated myself to an Ipad 3 the other day. Great piece of kit.

Downloaded some free apps 'n' games, including Kingdoms of Camelot : battle for the north which is awsome. I just can't stop playing this little gem of a game. Another cool game is Bejewled blitz which is also very adictive.

It's such fun being able to sit on my sofa and check the web out or do a bit of gaming without switching on my desktop pc and waiting for it to boot up. The Ipad 3 is lightning fast !

Only trouble is, I'm turning into a complete spud ! :P

Anyone else got one ?

Steve.

Nice to hear you're enjoying you gadget, Steve. :)

I've considered get a tablet few times, as it's more handy than laptop, when you're just lazin' somewhere, especially when tabletop's off. Mebbe I'll get one, when I get annoyed browsing web with a smart phone.

Won't get Ipad though, I just ain't comfy with Apple's products, but each to their own, I guess. :P

I. had an iPad 2 which I intended to use for uni, but in the end never really used it and after having it sit in my bag unused for the last 6 months or so that I had it I sold it. It just didn't really suit my needs, I think I more bought it cos I was excited by the idea of owning a tablet.