Gear Tool - Get a complete view of your gear!

During the last couple weeks, we had a discussion in the Dress to survive topic, and I had the idea of making this tool so I could get a good idea of all the bonuses I had on my gear.

So I'm now ready to share it with you. I simply call it "Gear Tool" (thanks to Lujate for clearing this up).

What you basically have to do is print this blank sheet (right click -> save image as) :

gearbonusesempty11.jpg

Fill in the information by hand.

After that, download the actual sheet.

Here's the download link (V1.1) : http://www.mediafire.com/?gsrdw3acjmye4t1#! (Click on Download on the top-right if something other than a big Download button shows up)

Follow the instructions (there are a lot, but those simple ones), and then share the results with us if you want your gear to be analyzed/commented.

The result should be something like this :

flooximelementalerdec22.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy this small tool! I'm open to any suggestions/comments/questions that can help make this tool better.

Update Notes :

v1.1 - December 2 :

-Implemented the underwater gear.

-Added a few results line at the end so each weapon set is counted separately.

v1.01 - November 13 :

-Fixed an error where the stat calculations also counted the number of runes in the gear.

Edited by Flooxim
  • Like! 1

Thank Max! Great tool and suddenly made me realize that I'm still running around with one level 32 ring! I'm always just taking whatever comes my way and is better than my current gear, but it's still good to see that my (mostly) 50/50 split between Power vs. Toughness/Vitality is still true.

I'm gaining other advantages from virtues like %boon duration and %recharge rate, but I don't think it makes a whole lot of difference on this sheet. But about the weapons, we can only wield one set at a time, but both are added to our overall stats.

All socketed items other Runes or Sigils (like crystals and medallions), I added to the stats of my armor.

My Guardian.

16ivdpj.png

Edit - Updated stats according to updated document.

Edited by Scleameth

Thank Max! Great tool and suddenly made me realize that I'm still running around with one level 32 ring!

This is partly why the tool was built for. I also noticed I had level 40-something gear on my character when I first made the sheet.

But about the weapons, we can only wield one set at a time, but both are added to our overall stats.

I'm aware of this fact, I decided to leave it like this so we can see if you have the right bonuses on your weapon sets.

I know both weapon sets shouldn't be taken into account, but I also noticed that in the game, underwater gear with runes are taken into account even if we're not underwater.

Thanks for the feedback, and your numbers are so much higher than mine (I'll post my sheet when I'll be done typing my build).

Max

• 3 weeks later...