I am playing a bit with my Sohei NG. Next generation sohei, weapon skill replaced by alchemy, and dragon strike (+combat art range sigil set) Area of Effect attack. I was a bit surprised to stumble above a new trophy, named Glücksklee in german version. It boosts magic find if activated !! Nice way to add some MF for boss fights, .....if I only could reproduce which monster type is dropping the trophy :(

Glücksklee is 4-leaves clover I think in english. Glück = luck, klee = clover

An easteregg probably limited to german version: The Seraphim is repeating to say: Grüsse aus Solingen' when in combat. It translates to 'greetings from Solingen'. For people outside germany it is either a not know town, or just a german town.

BUT: Solingen is the centre of Knife Industry in germany. So the saying Greetings/Postcard from Solingen means that you are going to use/draw a knife.

First used in a Bud Spencer and Terence Hill movie, where the synchron studio had a lot of freedom in translations from italian and customized it to a more germanlike street speach.

• 2 months later...

I am playing a bit with my Sohei NG. Next generation sohei, weapon skill replaced by alchemy, and dragon strike (+combat art range sigil set) Area of Effect attack. I was a bit surprised to stumble above a new trophy, named Glücksklee in german version. It boosts magic find if activated !! Nice way to add some MF for boss fights, .....if I only could reproduce which monster type is dropping the trophy :(

Glücksklee is 4-leaves clover I think in english. Glück = luck, klee = clover

An easteregg probably limited to german version: The Seraphim is repeating to say: Grüsse aus Solingen' when in combat. It translates to 'greetings from Solingen'. For people outside germany it is either a not know town, or just a german town.

BUT: Solingen is the centre of Knife Industry in germany. So the saying Greetings/Postcard from Solingen means that you are going to use/draw a knife.

First used in a Bud Spencer and Terence Hill movie, where the synchron studio had a lot of freedom in translations from italian and customized it to a more germanlike street speach.

I think you need to visit the blueprint.txt to find the item and the drop.txt to find out where its dropped. Its probably a random drop.

There is a US/UK equivalent to Solingen although I can't make out the company name. Sounds like "heinken" or something like that...

"From .... , with love"

is the comment. And that certainly isn't new.

@wolfie: I think we are talking about 140...

Edited by Nighthawk

I think you need to visit the blueprint.txt to find the item and the drop.txt to find out where its dropped. Its probably a random drop.

There is a US/UK equivalent to Solingen although I can't make out the company name. Sounds like "heinken" or something like that...

"From .... , with love"

is the comment. And that certainly isn't new.

@wolfie: I think we are talking about 140...

It always sounds like "From Henkels, with love" on the US/UK version of the game.

And yes, I am aware that we're discussing 140. The point was - I doubt it was added to the Sacred Wiki - since 140 came out only recently and with the issues that DM and the Wiki have been having, I don't think there was much of a chance to get some of the new goodies found in 140 could have made it into the Wiki.

The new trophies came with 140.

The comment is older but I wasn't playing seraphims till 4 month ago to notice the easteregg. Sometimes german sayings/eastereggs were translated word by word without considering that it were eastereggs and had to be replaced by a localized variant of the easteregg.

For example the ones with german soccer players, Doktor Eisenbart, ...

Just did a quick search;

There is a kitchentool manufacturer called Henckels and he has a set called True-Love:

http://www2.zwilling.com/en-US/Product-Range--sortiment/Flatware--flatware/Series-overview--serien/Truelove--3708.html

Hmm.. The Zwilling Henkels connection sort of makes sense. Tho, in all fairness, I doubt our Seraphim heroines are going to be going into battle with butter knives or even steak knives. They, at least, make bigger and sharper looking knives - so the connection is likely valid. Not so sure about the set.

My initial impression - the quote "From Henkels... With Love" is likely a Barstewardization of a Bond movie's title - From Russia With Love.

I'm thinking therefore, the quote used in the game is maybe a combination of the original German saying and something that people in the UK would be familiar with. And since Bond is big in North America as well, it would play well enough in the US and Canada...