Temple Guardian wierdness

I recently started messing around with the Temple Guardian and so far have found two issues that I don't find with other classes.

The first is with the small portal where you fight the Gar Collosus. You can teleport from the bottom of the pit to the top. However, everytime I try teleporting from the top to the bottom, the game will start to teleport down and then before completing will teleport the character back to the top. That teleporter works fine with other characters, just not with the TG.

The remaining issues are with the special mount. First, it wil not come when summoned. Second, there are several places where the game will not allow the TG to get on it. It will appear at a soul stone when I log in, but won't move if I travel elsewhere and try to summon. Also, at several of the soul stones, it is not possible to get on the thing by the TG.

Last, I do not seem to be able to get the Lone Ranger achievement with the TG. I traveled from Sloeford up to the departure point for the Seraphim Island, then from the entry point to Hissil 'Ta down to the dessert, then through the desert, the jungle and the dryad Island up to the departure point for the Wastelands. After that I took him to the Cursed Forest and over half way up that, in one session. The achievement did not happen and I'm pretty sure that is more than 200 miles in game.

Welp.. It's been a while since I played the TG class, but I think I can answer at least the 2nd issue.

The TG's ride differs from ALL other classes in one respect - it's NOT a living thing. It's just a machine. So in that regard, it kind of makes sense that it doesn't respond to the whistles when you summon it the same way as the other mounts would.

That said, if you DO manage to get far enough away from it, and try summoning it, it SHOULD then wind up teleporting to a location near you. Yes, it's a PITA...

Now then, the first issue - I'll have to dig up a TG and go to the pit and give it a try and see if I can duplicate the issue.

And finally - I'm not exactly sure what constitutes a "mile" in the game. I somehow doubt the mile markers are exactly accurate. Keep going - it should happen. Tho, I'm fairly certain that you don't have to do it all in one sitting. I seem to have that achievement tho I don't recall ever doing any epic trips like that one.

OK... After further review... I managed to confirm the 1st issue - The game doesn't seem to want to let you teleport down to the lower location from the upper location but is more than happy to let you get back to the top from the lower one. Not entirely sure that anything can be done with this. Maybe the folks at the CM Patch team might be able to do something with it.

You might want to consider filing a report with them...

I'm not sure what a mile is in game either. But now both the characters I tried with in one sitting are no longer usable. Instead of the game loading those characters, I get a weird graphical issue and then after about 5 minutes the game crashes to desk top.

I will file a bug report with the CM patch team as you suggest. The really weird thing with that teleport issue is that it only happens with the TG, not with any other character. I didn't want to report it if it was only happening in my game though.