One way tickets, so annoying

I'm looking on Cheapo Air again, looking for some cheap flight time to get to the states during this spring coming up... does it annoy anyone else on how they always show fares with only one way?

I mean... lol, we can't just go to a country and stay there right?

If more peeps have to use two way, why can't they just make the prices "normal " and quote two way, unless you want to get only one way?

lol rant over

:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1

Aeh, one way was normal for me? :puzzle:

Flying to a non planed meeting, repair, as a replacement for an ill college or whatever. But returning mainly with a night train to have some sleep and no waiting at airport or doing circles in the sky or fighting with Kampfdackel (dachshund trained to sniff for explosives). Loose too much time at an airport if you have particles from explosives on clothes.

I know it's got some use, but I see it mostly as a kind of marketing ploy...I mean I keep looking at all these prices... 79, 119, 134...all on way... lol someone talk some sense inta them!

:whip:

gogo

• Like! 1

I mean... lol, we can't just go to a country and stay there right?

I could make a comment here & a viable argument. However, on the flipside it would be viewed as racist.

I remain, :whistle:

lol

well, I'm feeling more "healed" after this baby la la episode.. I'm actually looking at this new concept... last minute upgrades to business class for a small fee?

I love looking at airline food... huge nasty passion of mine from way back

:devil:

gogo