The changes to surface.txt from the mod need to be copied over into the new CM Patch surface txt.

Just curious do you have a version of surface text done? Or is this the mod patch you were trying to get Wardust to sign off on?

Edited by RIVEIR

The changes to surface.txt from the mod need to be copied over into the new CM Patch surface txt.

Just curious do you have a version of surface text done? Or is this the mod patch you were trying to get Wardust to sign off on?

I wanted to give it some time before I jumped into it. Some mod authors have been very open to me making patches and updates, but others have been very adamant I stay away from their things.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I've prepared a little patch which should make this mod fully compatible with CM 1.50.

Patch for Wardust's Serious Textures Mod and CM Patch 1.50

This mod allows Wardust's mod to be used with the latest CM Patch. This is a full and faithful reproduction of his changes to surface.txt. Note that using this file will require you to use his models as well, otherwise some things won't display correctly. If you only selectively use parts of his mod, you may have to bite the bullet and edit surface.txt yourself.

Instructions:

• Install CM 1.50
  • Install Wardust's textures and models
  • DO NOT install any of the scripts previously distributed by Wardust. They are for CM 1.40 only (now outdated).
  • Install this patch using the Generic Mod Enabler (available at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml )
    • The Generic Mod Enabler should be installed in the base installation folder for Sacred 2.
    • Run it once and it will make a folder called "MODS" there.
    • Place the "Wardust 150 Patch" folder into the MODS folder.
    • Run the GME and activate this mod.
  • Uninstall with the GME.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwXXP3Exg5v4aFZSOW02aUFMNVk/view?usp=sharing

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...