DarkMatters Rising - Welcome Back!

Yes happy that the forum made it through the problems with the hacker. And good to be back in communication, I've actually been working on a few builds I hope to post fun fun! :bounce: Thanks to you guys for repairing the damage and I hope the hacker moves on to some other pursuit than being a (insert holy hannah :P )..

Glad to see everybody!

• Like! 1

Dang...how did I miss the welcome back party. I even took the time to actually look for one as well...so not to create a double topic post.

Better late then never I suppose. Finally found the WB location.

Thank you for all your hard work gentlemen. The hackers may beat us down, but like a Phoenix, we will arise again from the ashes!

I remain, :viking:

• Like! 1

Whoa... was checking in everyday for a bit, then missed a couple of days.and now we're back! Good.to "see" everyone!

You caught us on the right exit of the information highway, made it back here home to us!

Yay glad to finally have you back :)

And you too Trust, no escapin mate!

:)

gogo

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what is the fate of the SacredWiki?

Welcome back Flix!

It's going to be a slower road for the Wiki, but we want to get it going again, I posted some info in another topic here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20916-wiki-questions-after-the-hack/

We want to get it up and going soon as we can, we're getting so many emails and messages (love you guys! :dance:) and with steam having gold now, the demand for info is great.

gogo

Yes happy that the forum made it through the problems with the hacker. And good to be back in communication, I've actually been working on a few builds I hope to post fun fun! :bounce: Thanks to you guys for repairing the damage and I hope the hacker moves on to some other pursuit than being a (insert holy hannah :P )..

Glad to see everybody!

Everytime I go through this thread, I keep seeing more of our members finding us back here, Claudius, good to see you too my friend, welcome back!

gogo

p.s. lol ahh, the holy hannah... it's a DarkMatters Icon^^

I'm a bit late in joining the party, but it is wonderful being back. missed everyone and all the wonderful reads I always find her.

thanx to Schot and gogo, do you guys like wine?post-15332-0-46846200-1359096684_thumb.jpg

white or red?

Delta!

• Like! 1

WooHoo! Glad to see Darkmatters back up and running. Many *hugs* for all your work getting things finally straightened out.

Kiyeri! Whew, the new password worked, thanks for making it back home u!

:hugs:

I'm a bit late in joining the party, but it is wonderful being back. missed everyone and all the wonderful reads I always find her.

thanx to Schot and gogo, do you guys like wine?attachicon.gifstellenbosch_delaire_wine_bottles.jpg

white or red?

Delta!

Yes, Wine please! And thanks for posting and returning safely, may many banquets of food be shared, glad seeing you Theuns!

:hugs:

gogo

My question is, how was I able to login on the 19th yet couldn't just recently? I know I'm old but I don't have to remember my passwords since my computer does that for me! :huh:

BTW, thanks for having W2k9 contact me in the SIF. Sorry you are having trouble over there.

• Like! 1

My question is, how was I able to login on the 19th yet couldn't just recently? I know I'm old but I don't have to remember my passwords since my computer does that for me! :huh:

BTW, thanks for having W2k9 contact me in the SIF. Sorry you are having trouble over there.

T'was nothing.. It was the Logical thing to do...

Hola Spock!

Whew, the pm got over, thanks Wolfie for the great go-tween till I get access back for SIF

Thanks for making it over to us Spock, welcome to Sacred Pirate world^^

gogo

Ah, the one with most delicious TG-guides returneth!

Glad to see you on board too, mate.

Also keeping my fingers crossed, that S3 will truely surprise all of us positively.

• Like! 1

Hello all DarkMatters fellow,

its good to see you and this awesome forum back. I am awaiting S3 and hope we will bring back the shared treasure of Ancaria´s gameplay .. as always :-)

vaclaf

Yo Vaclaf!

Thanks for making it over to our DarkMatters side,

welcome back!

gogo

Hello to everyone, I finally signed up to Darkmatters after lurking for years back when I first purchased Sacred 2 Retail.

Glad the forums are back online too :)

Nice to also read up on Sacred 3 as well.

Welcome aboard!
  • Like! 1