• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I updated the build by including some pieces of equipment I didn't talk about before, updated the Gear bonuses sheet and changed mind on the Weapons this build wil be using according to the discussion we had in the http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20999-condition-damage-vs-condition-duration/ Condition Damage vs. Condition Duration topic.

I also added a Q&A to answer some points that I haven't deeply discussed in the build.

Edited by Flooxim
  • 1 month later...

A few updates have been made to the game since I posted this build. I updated the build according to those changes. I also added more information for clarity as well as correcting spelling errors.

Yes, mostly because I now realize that I completely forgot to re-do the build on that website. I'll take care of this either today or tomorrow.

EDIT : I added the link for this build at the end of the first post.

Edited by Flooxim
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I updated the build with another way to get Weapons and Armor (Badges of Honor in World vs. World) and added how to get the weapons specified in this build (that part was mysteriously missing).

Edited by Flooxim