Old Sacred 2 "veteran" returning Shadow Warrior "expert"

Hello everyone, I'm qwal(en) Was very active on the sacred 2 forum with lots of builds and information and stuff I made.

Because qwal was 2 short for that forum :)

like here: http://forum.sacred2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121

Was so broken apart when the servers went offline I just quit. /self-faceslap-with-a-chair-in-the-face

Saw the news for sacred citadel from Force down on youtube and I jumped high and then just felt down on the floor screaming like a child that it wasnt what I thought it was.

Got some info on the net with s3 and saw some screenshots (amazing looking ones).

And I'm pretty much here to tell you I'm here and back and say hello to everyone on the dark forum :) Never posted anything back then, cus I was posting everything and "controlling" the Shadow Warrior forum part.

I am so excited for s3 and hope it will be a fun and good game. But we all know that the forum and community made the game 10x better!

THe community for Sacred 2 is just so damn good, and thank you Dark Matters for keeping this true!

So see you around the forums and online in a s3 game very soon! (ohh I so hope I get some real news or info soon, I need my sacred fix!)

//best wishes Qwal

• Like! 1

I was reading in the official forums, and it seems like no open world, diablo style hack and slash game with followers and stuff.

Rly hope it isnt :)

Going to go back and play some sacred 1 now :) dump a few hundred hours in it move to Sacred 2 and give it a good go and hope s3 is done by then :D

Feels good to be back!

• 2 weeks later...

Qwal, great to see you here posting! You were the SW force with all your guides in the Sacred International Forum... had people inspired, and playing so much... I remember those fiery days, so much goodies all new, unexplored and untested.

Yes, I'm as heartbroken as the rest re where the Franchise went with decisions not to be open, and basically cut corners, save money... do I see other solutions though? Seems like good games are so costly, and only the most powerful , biggest companies have the dough to make good stuff? Is this true?

I'm crossing me fingers for something that could be surprising, but seems like we had it all in the original Sacred Franchise, this new number three is up against a lot of competition.

Now...go on into the bar...it's Poutine Tuesday!

:hugs:

gogo

• 1 month later...

Was in contact with the developers through their facebook page. Got a bit of vague info. They said they have a lot of people working on it but it is not finished by a long shot. They also said there will be same cosumization options as in Sacred 2 for skills/stats and even more advanced stuff.

They hinted on a release for ps4/pc dunno about the failbox one tho. So hopefully end of the year or early 2014 :)

Keep the flame alive!

• Like! 1
  • 3 months later...

Was in contact with the developers through their facebook page. Got a bit of vague info. They said they have a lot of people working on it but it is not finished by a long shot. They also said there will be same cosumization options as in Sacred 2 for skills/stats and even more advanced stuff.

They hinted on a release for ps4/pc dunno about the failbox one tho. So hopefully end of the year or early 2014 :)

Keep the flame alive!

How did I miss this, great info!

:)

gogo

welcome
As far as I'm concerned, if they manage to add
  • randomness in questing, in the main quest too
  • a very well thought of and working AI for all the npc's and critters
  • an "easy" way to mod the game
  • reopen again the SC and HC servers
and manage to remove the bugs
then they may rebundle s.2 and sell it back to me.!
But no region-loading or side-scrolling or limited-area crap, not for me, no thanks.
If I wanted such a game I would play nwn or some such.!

They don't have to go to extreme lengths to create a great game

Neither do they have to dive deep in their pockets.

Burn me, they have a great game, just iron out the bad spots.!

sorry for my ranting, click ignore button below

regards

/* You are not expected to understand this */

• Like! 1