Hi guys,
It's been, idk, probably 4 years? Can't believe my username was still there. I started playing Stronghold Kingdoms on Steam a couple months ago and its similarities to Ogame are pretty striking. It made me think about the good ol days of gogo, et al.

I just wanted to say hi. I hope everyone is well. :thumbs:

• Like! 1

OmG, good seeing you back!

We're still here, different games. I was away for a few days, mom was down, mother's day nyah nyah :P I'm so stuck tromping baddies in Diablo 3... so different from years ago with all the earlies for Ogame...

no graphics game no less!

:)

gogo

PS, I was wondering from you PC gamers if you have a "gaming mouse/mouse pad," and if so, what do you recommend?

FWIW, I use a Nostromo game pad and a Naga Hex mouse, but I do not play D3.

PS, I was wondering from you PC gamers if you have a "gaming mouse/mouse pad," and if so, what do you recommend?

FWIW, I use a Nostromo game pad and a Naga Hex mouse, but I do not play D3.

Was just gifted a Naga Hex this past week, and I think it's great in functionality. It's basically the inbetween of MMO mice and regular mice. 6 extra buttons are a lot easier to manage then 20 on logitech's new one :Just_Cuz_21: Only thing that bothers me about it is how curved it is, as it's a much taller mouse than I'm used to.

• Like! 1

Nice gear guys, Im a tad jealous...just a tad though.. still get a kick out of my latest 14 dollar mousie! :lol:

omgstuff, I'm playing on American servers, SC though...that where you are?

:)

gogo