The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

looks intresting :)

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is a real-time Action RPG filled with fierce and demonic battles, memorable characters, and a refreshingly unique story loosely based on Bram Stoker's classic novel Dracula.

Set in a gothic-noir universe resembling a fantastical 19th century Europe filled with monsters, magic, and weird technology, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing will follow the son of the famed hunter, known in-game as Van Helsing, in a tale wrought with wry humor and snappy dialogue. Van Helsing, a larger-than-life hero possessing a dark yet romantic charm, will follow his path to the dismal land of Borgovia where former supernatural foes have enlisted his help to defeat a new scourge terrorizing the ravaged city.

http://www.devblog.neocoregames.com/

released on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/215530 13,95 €

Edited by Chrona

Sadly enough the game is ruined for me after the last patch, the game ran smoothly yesterday without any crashes at all, and today it crashes non stop, disapointing stuff.

Oh, I hope they fix it! Is this the demo they have out now that is crashing? I'm glad to hear about games here on dark matters! I'll have to try this one out if they work out the bugs that is...

• Like! 1

I wouldn't ask in this thread, but I couldn't find any VH forums...

I played normal difficulty and I just spam died (trying to avoid spoiler) while trying to rescue the mayor from the cave. And the enemies respawn so I just keep dying :(

So I tried setting the difficulty to casual. The problem is that my rage meter always goes down even though I am not using rage, just shooting.

Any tips on normal?

Or do you know why rage is getting screwed up in casual?

As far as demo I was getting confused with alpha for grim dawn.

I like the setting. Katarina and the dialogue was cool.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Free DLC Update Now Available

http://store.steampowered.com/news/10753/

Included in update v1.1.00 for free

The Scenario DLC enables players to fight high-level monsters that are above the level 30 threshold throughout the new levels reachable from the Secret Lair. Additional levels will be added to the Scenario DLC throughout the year along with unique in-game items and spectacular boss fights. After future updates, players will earn ’’Heroic Deeds” to boost their character to an even more legendary status as they slay the mysterious threats to the world of Borgovia.

Good hunt, fellow Hunters!