Sacred 2 vs Path of Exile: Similarities, Differences, and Why You Should Play

My dual totem (skele and spork) summoner (zombies) witch, will probably switch from the current fire/bear trap combo to the lightning traps, better synergy with my spork totem, and lightning curses

Edited by CoolColJ
  • Like! 1

Played yesterday a new trapper with Lightning Trap+Fork(level 12) and switched later to Lightning Trap+Chain+MultipleTraps

Damage and ClearSpeed is good, but my GPU Temp went from ~48°c -> ~70°c

Some users tested higher level LT->

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1n5pko/lightning_trap_is_awesome/

I kinda power leveled this gem to 16 to see what the scaling was like, unfortunately it does less damage than shock nova and has no built it shock chance.

Fire trap does infinitely more damage at higher levels and I'm thinking if you want to mass shock a group shock nova + trap + concentrated effect will be way better.

another trap vid:

I'll go back to FireTraps, BearTraps(for bosses,rares) and ColdSnap (CC and trigger EE)

Edited by Chrona

Spock, on 27 Sept 2013 - 20:58, said:

Looks interesting but it appears that I'm out of luck for now:

9. What platforms are supported by the game?

Path of Exile will initially launch with support for Windows. No Mac support has been announced yet, but it's something we'll investigate after release.

maybe this [Mac OS X] Unofficial PoE port v4.1.1 (09/25/13) will work for you:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708

Los Angeles Fan Meetup Results

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/531075/page/1

Posted by 1.pngChris

on 30. September 2013 04:50

We had our Los Angeles fan meetup this afternoon. It was really awesome meeting the fans who managed to make it through the LA traffic and find a parking spot (which I hear took half an hour!) to come see us. With the first journalists seeing our Release content tomorrow, we weren't able to talk about the key features of Release, but were still peppered with questions about upcoming changes.

The fans sent me a variety of photos at the meetup, taken at different times. Here's a group shot and a bar shot. It was a small turnout (25 people indicated they'd like to come, but only 6 made it), which we blame on the aforementioned LA traffic.

Among the secrets whispered in people's ears were confirmation that Avatar of Fire is making a return in 1.0.0 and something about a new keystone currently called "Mana Shield". It's more complex than you might expect.

We're also holding a meetup on Saturday in San Francisco. Email me at chris@grindinggear.com if you'd like to be sent more information once the time/place are determined. We'll probably be allowed to talk about more interesting stuff at that one :)

Edit: I'm the guy in the grey PoE shirt. Erik's in the pink one. We were looking directly into the sun in the group picture :P

Edited by Chrona
  • 2 weeks later...