My Seraphim build

hey all yesterday I started a seraphim, I have been looking trough some builds an disided to start my own build, so heres my build:

Attributes:

I have been choosing staminia to reduce the regen times of my combat arts

Skills:

level 2 Revered tech lore (18)

level 3 Tactics lore (6)

level 5 concentration (just 1)

level 8 armor lore (15)

level 12 duel wield (just 1)

level 18 constitution (3)

Combat Art mods:

Pelting strikes: Thrust, Focus, Presision

Archangels Wrath: Red Hot, Explosive, Vulnerable

Combos:

Thank you all for reading, thats all I have done at the moment feedback would be great and any tips on what other skills to take, this is my first build so coming of weak but I'll get there.

• Like! 1

Welp.. One thing I see that can be a problem is that you need more to get your combat arts' regen times down.

That would be Exalted Warrior Focus and putting points toward Concentration. Pelting Strikes is a CA you will want to spam as much as possible - especially if you want to use that as your primary CA. Since you're also doing Archangel's Wrath, you will also likely want Revered Tech Focus.

Since you're playing on a console, I'm not 100% sure how well, if at all, Regen per Hit works. Use it if it works, otherwise keep putting points toward that which will reduce your CA regen times.

Secondly, since you're doing Dual Wield, you will probably want to throw some points there as well. Either that or one of the other weapons lores - Sword, Hafted or Magic Staff - These all boost attack power and speed. You might be getting along just fine at the moment, but, at higher levels the baddies will show you less mercy and as such you will want to put them down quicker. Also, when you do get to around level 75 or so, you will start seeing mods on weapons asking for MASTERY of the related lore. Playing catch up at that point would be quite painful.

You might also consider some Life Leech runes (The Dryad or Inquisitor both have 'em)... Every little bit helps!

Remember, the faster you take the enemy down, the less chance they have of killing you. The Seraphim + Dual Wield + Pelting Strikes = Ancaria's answer to a Veg-O-Matic - she slices and dices and makes thousands of julienne fries outta her enemies. :D

• Like! 1

The only thing I can say for certain is the notable lack of focuses early in the build. Regeneration is harder to deal with in the early game like in silver, while defence like health tends to be annoying past gold. There's also the fact that I want to get mod points for combat arts as quickly as possible, especially since I want to mod battle stance and pelting strikes sooner than later. For that reason, I would at least take one focus before grabbing constitution, and if you intend to use both exalted warrior and revered tech extensively, I'd be taking both focuses before constitution. Also, I don't like putting points in stamina, especially with focuses and concentration in there, and in the late game, not only does regeneration become significantly less of an issue even without a focus mastery, but also the fact that you gain rph along the way. Beyond all that, I'm more curious where you intend to take the seraphim since you got her duel wielding, yet I see so many points put in revered tech focus while very little in tactics lore.

Edit: And Wolfie beats me to the punch, yet I still don't get any fries. :P And, yes, rph works very well on consoles.

Edited by Aegis
  • Like! 1

Remember, the faster you take the enemy down, the less chance they have of killing you. The Seraphim + Dual Wield + Pelting Strikes = Ancaria's answer to a Veg-O-Matic - she slices and dices and makes thousands of julienne fries outta her enemies. :D

Prelude to Poutine?

:D

gogo

Prelude to Poutine?

:D

gogo

I kinda hope not. Julienne potatoes - yes, but julienned rat? Elf? Turtle? Not so much.

Edit: And Wolfie beats me to the punch, yet I still don't get any fries. :P And, yes, rph works very well on consoles.

Thanks for the clarification. Wasn't too sure if it worked on consoles - I know it didn't work too well (if at all) on the Fallen Angel PC version. And I don't have a console... Don't feel too bad. - I didn't get any fries either...

In that case, RpH goodies are definitely welcome!

Edited by wolfie2kX

One more thing....

Didn't quite cover those mods. I kinda went the opposite direction with mine on Pelting Strikes and Archangel's Wrath.

PS: Succession, Enfeeble and Precision

I went with these: Succession gives you a chance for double hits. Since we're dual wielding, that's 3 - 4 hits at a shot. Enfeeble temporarily weakens the enemy - this is always a good thing and Precision - because we just love those critical hits.

AW: Salvo, Lock and Greek Fire

I went with these as Salvo doubles the # of missiles at a slightly reduced damage level, Lock keeps them on target and Greek Fire - to cause DoT.

1 shot at say, 500 damage vs 2 hits each at 450? Which is better? Especially if the missiles hit the target - and then the baddy bursts into flames...

Armor lore is also notably missing. I probably wasn't clear that I was only talking about defensive skills in terms of constitution as per your build in the first post. Armor lore is the one defensive skill you want to take and invest points into asap. The ability to wear higher level gear, increase defence, and reducing regeneration of your gear means 'get it now'. If you're mainly duel wielding, sword lore should be low priority, almost last even. Duel wield by itself is strong already.

Edited by Aegis

If you could use a short-term boost in defense, I'd go with Armor Lore first. (This seems like the best first choice overall.)

Take Tactics Lore second, unless you could use a short-term boost in damage. If so, then Tactics Lore first (and Armor Lore second).

Go with Constitution last.

As I said, constitution is a skill that is far more crucial in the late game than in the early game. Tactics Lore and Armor Lore are must haves from beginning to end. Tactics Lore is the skill that increases your damage with weapons as well as provide mod points for the exalted warrior aspect. Armor Lore affects gear and your regeneration. It's a toss up between tactics and armor, but once you get them, invest lots of points in them and get those to mastery by level 75. Constitution should be taken third of the three mentioned as mystix said. Do you also intend to use energy shields?