Reviving SacredWiki - Looking for help!

About IPBWiki, although I'm not friend of using such 3rd party connectors, I understand is quite useful for us due to the time we've been working with it... (blah blah blah).... Let's go to the business: no support? There's a version from february, and I can see some activity in the forum at www.ipbwiki.com. Schot, why did you say there's not support any more? Am I missing something?

Well, 1.13.0 sounds good enough for today! :D

About php commands, if you need to run a php script you can type "php myfile.php" in the command line; that will run the whole script. Another way would be running it through a web browser, if the folder is reachable through http. Let me know more details if you're still in need of help with this!

On the PHP end I'm really a complete beginner in terms of running scripts. I've always managed to find a web friendly way to do things but I can't keep running away from this. I gotta understand it. So when you say "command line" I'm actually feeling a little uncertain about what you're meaning, lol. Mostly because I've been dabbling with wamp's mysql console, win 7 command prompt, php.exe and putty. To no avail. It would be cool if you could link me to a well written guide on running a test php script in windows 7. Or just tell me what to do in baby steps, haha. I need to get a "feel" for it.

I found this (dunno if it helps though... or if I understood correctly):

C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.2.5 its loacatled here...

php.exe in this folder maybe ul see PHP CLI COMMAND LINE INTERFACE

source: http://forum.wampserver.com/read.php?2,34981

Thanx for browsing around Nighthawk! I managed to find it but when I open it it remains blank no matter what I do. Argh!

About IPBWiki, although I'm not friend of using such 3rd party connectors, I understand is quite useful for us due to the time we've been working with it... (blah blah blah).... Let's go to the business: no support? There's a version from february, and I can see some activity in the forum at www.ipbwiki.com. Schot, why did you say there's not support any more? Am I missing something?

Well it's a bit of a long story but yup. A lot happened over the years with ipbwiki. This was the official site: http://www.ipbwiki.com It used to have a big forum and wiki built into it with all kinds of articles. Peter, the owner, began ipbwiki purely for his own needs and soon after made it available. A free version and a $20 version. As his interests moved to other things, support dimished until finally he closed up the site and made it open source. For over a year, maybe 2, interest was scarce and ugly hacks were needed to keep ipbwiki up to date. As we upgraded darkmatters, ipbwiki broke. So I ripped out what bits I could of ipbwiki. An uninstaller was never made... Now that you've brought it up again it does appear as though there is significant interest in maintaining ipbwiki. From what I read it is compatable with very recent versions of both our forum and wiki so I may consider bringing it back. Though I'm not fond of using a bridge that is loosely supported open source. And THAT's the short story, lol. If I could develope a deep understanding of the ipbwiki bridge then I would feel a lot more confident about using it. That way if anything went wrong I could customize it myself rather than hoping and waiting for the open source community to do it for me. :)

As for today's progress.... Nothing to report yet. I did some backing up of my progress yesterday and hope to update from 1.13 to 1.16 today.

Thanx for browsing around Nighthawk! I managed to find it but when I open it it remains blank no matter what I do. Argh!

Hey Schot, I've read somewhere the php command line for windows doesn't give any outputs. Or something similar.

Maybe that's what you're getting...

In my previous post I was thinking about opening a console in windows, and execute the commands from there. I could give you some directions on how to do that, although you may find them in the net much quicker than waiting for me to be around :P

Hey Schot, I've read somewhere the php command line for windows doesn't give any outputs. Or something similar.

Maybe that's what you're getting...

Well that's annoying eh?!

Hehe. No probelm Zeno. I'll be googling for answers throughout this whole thing but feel free to toss me tips anytime. :) It's very possible that I might be missing some php setup. I'll make sure I'm properly set up with all the needed components to exe php. Just just assumed that wamp installed everything but now I'm thinking not... I had to cut my work short yesterday so no progress on the 1.16 update yet.

Edit: Aha! Now we're talking! http://willj.co/2012/10/run-wamp-php-windows-7-command-line/

Will do!

Attempted a 1.16.5 update. Database errors so I moved back and tried a 1.16.0 update. Still database errors so I tried a 1.14.0 update. Seems to have worked but it was a bit strange. All I did was overwrite old files with new ones. There was no update to run and from what I can tell there were no database changes made. Wiki seems to be running fine so I guess that's good enough. Wiki version page shows the present version as 1.14.0 so I'm moving on to 1.15.0... :poweromg:

Ok. Thankfully I decided to dig a little deeper as to why it seemed the database was not updated and found out why. Previous versions were doing everything for me in one step via the web browser. As of 1.14 it seems as though I now have to overwrite files and then run update.php from the maintenance folder. I ran "php update.php" within my windows command prompt. Yesterday the command prompt wasn't working until after I made an edit to windows 7 that this guide suggests: http://willj.co/2012/10/run-wamp-php-windows-7-command-line/

Initially update.php spat out an error stating missing credentials. Some research pointed out that I needed to create a file called adminsettings.php and save credentials to it. The same error occured. Further research said in some cases credentials should be saved to localsettings. That worked... I've saved the list of changes made to the database in my SacredWiki folder and I'll read it over carefully for signs of problems...

...just realized while transfering/overwriting files that I overwrote the shared.css file which erased special css I wrote for many of the wiki templates. Copied the lost data from a backup into the new shared.css. I should make a special template.css and store it in the ahiltar folder where it will be safe from future overwrites when updating...

1.15 appears to be running well. Just noticed the fan art section is dieing. Broken images from photobucket...

Backing up 1.15 files and database... Moving on to 1.16!

Getting there! :D

The fan art pages were never really monitored. Anyone was allowed to post their art from whatever source. So now things are starting to disappear. :(

I'm making a bit of a jump to 1.19. It's not going so well, heh. At 1.19 I have to alter my environment to suit it's needs. Specifically, I need to move up in PHP version now. Just did which allowed the wiki to render again but with multiple errors... Primarily our wiki extensions are beginning to break due to incompatibility as I upgrade. For now I've removed all of our extensions so I'm seeing less errors. Now the error showing is a rev_sha1 field that's missing from our database. I read about this possible problem the other day and looks like I'll need to rig a rev_sha1 into our database manually in order to move on. Time to get my hands dirty! Oh and before that was the profiler error that I read "could" happen. And so it did. I removed the file as suggested which brought me to the next and present rev_sha1 error. Geez... Seems like all the "could" happens are happening to me. Oh well!

P.s.

This is where I'm getting much of my upgrading help for anyone curious. http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading

A lot of bad things could happen from updating and I'm not looking forward to those problems but we WILL get through this. Eventually.

Can't you simply import the old pages into a clean wiki that runs the latest version?

"Simply" is relative, obviously, but still.

A lot of bad things could happen from updating and I'm not looking forward to those problems but we WILL get through this. Eventually.

Can't you simply import the old pages into a clean wiki that runs the latest version?

I did that once, but it was a quite simple wiki structure/site, and not sure about having a version change or not; it's true that it's a rather 'simple' process. But I guess there are just too many database changes because of that much amount of versions to upgrade to, so it probably won't work.

Btw, amazing job you Schot; that manual upgrade is a little bit painful, but it seems that you got a foot over its neck! Let's go for it! :-D

Weeeeeell.... Maybe. Mediawiki says that is the case. However there are many cases of it really not working well at all. The recommendation is to jump straight to the most recent. But from what I've already experienced it's no simple process. The biggest problem is that I'm really not familiar with everything I'm doing. So I feel better taking it bit by bit. Seeing the incremental errors and dealing with them one version at a time allows me to deal with one problem at a time rather than being intimidated by a list of problems. I'd go google crazy and probably run away for a week, lol. This process is great. I get the reward of seeing the wiki operational after each successful update. :)

I did that once, but it was a quite simple wiki structure/site, and not sure about having a version change or not; it's true that it's a rather 'simple' process. But I guess there are just too many database changes because of that much amount of versions to upgrade to, so it probably won't work.

Btw, amazing job you Schot; that manual upgrade is a little bit painful, but it seems that you got a foot over its neck! Let's go for it! :-D

It's true. Our wiki is fairly unique. Having Namespaces is quite rare in a wiki and is cause for my concern. Then there's the ipbwiki bridge. Another rarity. And the extensions I wrote. Partially blind I might add, lol.

Thanx Zeno! It's nice to get a pat on the back once in a while to keep me going. :D

Just want to say thank you B-rad!, really looking forward to the wiki being back up and running.

If I was anywhere closer I would've cooked your meals(3course) so that you didn't have to worry about that at least.

Delta!

Quick question.. The Sacredwiki... Did it start with the old version (1.11) and just not ever get upgraded in the past?

OK.. got another - if that's the case, how did we manage not getting into trouble with the hosting company before? I'm sure they probably upgraded PHP and maybe MySQL somewhere along the road and you'd think these would have caused issues somewhere along the line.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Just want to say thank you B-rad!, really looking forward to the wiki being back up and running.

If I was anywhere closer I would've cooked your meals(3course) so that you didn't have to worry about that at least.

Delta!

Cheers Delta. I'm picturing those meals now. Yum!

Quick question.. The Sacredwiki... Did it start with the old version (1.11) and just not ever get upgraded in the past?

OK.. got another - if that's the case, how did we manage not getting into trouble with the hosting company before? I'm sure they probably upgraded PHP and maybe MySQL somewhere along the road and you'd think these would have caused issues somewhere along the line.

Hmmm... I'm really not sure. We moved pretty fast when we got going and I think ipbwiki kept us pinned down to our wiki and forum versions for a long time. As for our host I think he was just waaay behind on keeping up to date. When he finally did change this past February it was a big jump.

I'm still stuck trying to figure out the 1.19 update. Looks like I need to start matching my environment to our hosts environment. Go figure... The PHP he's using isn't readily available for my wamp environment. No installer. So I gotta do more reading. Ugh! I think I can, (copy/paste) I think I can, I think I can ,I think I can... :heat:

• Like! 1

Oh ok. So all I have to do to get PHP 5.3.22 working is...

http://forum.wampserver.com/read.php?2,113317

Well they dont seem to have the time/resource/desire right now.

Here is a tutorial on how to add new php releases manually, hope it helps

Before you start

On Apache and PHP you will see the acronym VC6 and VC9. This denotes the compiler version used to compile that program or dll. It stands for Visual C V6 or Visual C V9.
Unfortunately you cannot mix the two when it comes to Apache and PHP.
So first you must find out which compiler was used to compile the Apache you are currently using, so you can get the PHP that was compiled with the same version of the compiler.

The way PHP and Apache interact in the default WAMPServer install is that Apache launches the PHP Interpereter as a dll (php5apachex_y.dll) as this is a very close relationship I.e. not communication via a TCP port like PHP and MySQL, so they both have to have been compiled using the same version of Microsoft Visual C Compiler.

1. From WampManager "Stop All Services".

2. Download the PHP Release you want to install from www.php.net/download
You should use the Thread Safe build.
Make sure its built with the same compiler versions as you Apache ( VC6 or VC9 )

3. Create a new folder under c:\wamp\bin\php\ with the name = the version you are installing
So make a folder called php5.5.11 for example.

6d586.png
4. Now from the folder containing your most recent ( and working ) verions of PHP copy the file called wampserver.conf and paste it into your new PHP folder created in the previous setp.
This file is required by wamp server to properly identify that this is a valid PHP version folder.
The file contains references to the names of the dll files that contain the PHP interpreter, so that the correct file can be copied to the Apache folder when you activate this new version of the PHP interpreter.

5. Now unzip the downloaded PHP into your new folder, make sure the folder hierarchy looks like this.

5a86e.png

6. Now in your new folder copy the file php.ini_development into a new file called php.ini

94707.png
Do the same again but paste into a file called phpForApache.ini
You should now have the original file called php.ini_development PLUS 2 more, one called php.ini and one called phpForApache.ini

The php.ini file is used if you are using the PHP CLI I.e. running php from the command line > php script.php
The phpForApache.ini is the php config used by Apache. This file is copied into the currently active Apache's folder and renamed to php.ini by WAMPmaneger when you activate this version of PHP.

It should look something like this:

a6d3f.png

7. We must now make some change to the php.ini files to WAMPise them.
Edit the newly created phpForApache.ini file

Search for extension_dir and change to
extension_dir = "d:/wamp/bin/php/phpx.y.z/ext/" <- where x,y,z match the folder you are putting the new PHP into.

Search for ;error_log = php_errors.log and change to
error_log = c:\wamp\logs\php_errors.log
Search for anything 'php/' and make sure you change it to you c:\wamp\bin\php\php.x.y.z folder name.

As of PHP5.4 the timezone need to be set
Search for [Date] and put an entry into the date.timezone field as a minimum

date.timezone = "Europe/London"
date.default_latitude = 0.0
date.default_longitude = 51.502973

look here for a list of supported timezone values [www.php.net]

Now there may well be other configuration changes you had made to your existing PHP, these you will have to find and transfer yourself.
I suggest you compare your last phpForApache.ini with this new one and move over anything you believe is relevant.

8. Make sure all services are stopped in wampmanager, and then right click over the wamp manager icon in the system tray and select the 'refresh' menu item.
When you left click on wamp manager -> PHP -> Version you should see your new version in the list.

If the new version does not appear, then you have probably spelt the pgpForApache.ini file name wrong. Correct it and redo the 'refresh'.

9. You can now 'restart all services' from the wamp manager menus.

NOTE: You have not actually changed anything yet, so if wamp,Apache,PHP etc were working before they still should be.

10. Activate your new PHP version.
Using the wamp manager menus again you just need to click on the new version number to activate it.
wamp manager -> PHP -> Version -> 5.5.11 ( <- or whatever the version number is you have just added )

This will cause wamp manager to stop Apache ( the icon will go Orange )
Copy the correct files from the PHP folder to the Apache folder
php5apachex_y.dll, the php interpreter dll used by Apache
phpForApache.ini the php config file
etc

And then restart Apache. So the wamp manager icon should go GREEN again.

If the wamp manager icon stays ORANGE, then you have missed something, probably a file name spelt wrong. The phpForApache.ini file must exists.

11. Now run localhost from the wamp manager menu, and check the wamp server home page. It should tell you which version of PHP is loaded.

27aaf.png

TROUBLE SHOOTING
If it all goes wrong when you activate the new PHP, you can easily back out of trouble by just activating whatever version of PHP you were using before, and then going back to see what you did wrong.

ADDING IONCUBE

You must ensure that you download the correct version to match your PHP :-
compiler( VC6 or VC9 ) compiled ionCube dll
correct 32 or 64 bit code
and the Thread Safe version which is the one that is not NON-TS

1. Download the correct ionCube loader from [www.ioncube.com]
2. Place it somewhere on your disk, but not in the WAMP folder.
for example c:\webstuff\ioncube\vc9\
2. Edit the new php.ini Using the wamp manager menus
Add these 2 lines at the bottom of the file.
Remeber the version you load will depend upon which MAJOR version of PHP you are using I.e. 5.2,5.3 or 5.4

;ioncube Extension
zend_extension = "c:/webstuff/ioncube/vc9/ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll"

ADDING XDEBUG
XDEBUG comes with WAMP Server and is incredibly useful for debugging CLI or WEB scripts.
But it does not come with the PHP you have downloaded from the PHP website.
When upgrading PHP to a major version release you may need to get an up to date version of xdebug fromhttp://xdebug.org/download.phpFor a minor version upgrade you can probably use the existing xdebug version you already have on disk.

So for a minor PHP version upgrade, copy the folder c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.y.z\zend_ext from your old PHP to your new php folder.
For a major PHP version upgrade get a new dll from the xdebug website and put it in a newly created folder called c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.y.z\zend_ext

Now add a line like this ( version specific of course ) to your php.ini ( using the wamp manager menus, to ensure you are editing the correct file )

;XDEBUG Extension
zend_extension = "d:/wamp/bin/php/phpx.y.z/zend_ext/php_xdebug-2.2.2-5.3-vc9.dll"

[xdebug]
xdebug.remote_enable = off
xdebug.profiler_enable = off
xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = off
xdebug.profiler_output_name = cachegrind.out.%t.%p
xdebug.profiler_output_dir = "d:/wamp/tmp"

Oh ok. So all I have to do to get PHP 5.3.22 working is...

http://forum.wampserver.com/read.php?2,113317

Well they dont seem to have the time/resource/desire right now.

Here is a tutorial on how to add new php releases manually, hope it helps

Before you start

On Apache and PHP you will see the acronym VC6 and VC9. This denotes the compiler version used to compile that program or dll. It stands for Visual C V6 or Visual C V9.

Unfortunately you cannot mix the two when it comes to Apache and PHP.

So first you must find out which compiler was used to compile the Apache you are currently using, so you can get the PHP that was compiled with the same version of the compiler.

The way PHP and Apache interact in the default WAMPServer install is that Apache launches the PHP Interpereter as a dll (php5apachex_y.dll) as this is a very close relationship I.e. not communication via a TCP port like PHP and MySQL, so they both have to have been compiled using the same version of Microsoft Visual C Compiler.

1. From WampManager "Stop All Services".

2. Download the PHP Release you want to install from www.php.net/download

You should use the Thread Safe build.

Make sure its built with the same compiler versions as you Apache ( VC6 or VC9 )

3. Create a new folder under c:\wamp\bin\php\ with the name = the version you are installing

So make a folder called php5.5.11 for example.

attachicon.gif6d586.png

4. Now from the folder containing your most recent ( and working ) verions of PHP copy the file called wampserver.conf and paste it into your new PHP folder created in the previous setp.

This file is required by wamp server to properly identify that this is a valid PHP version folder.

The file contains references to the names of the dll files that contain the PHP interpreter, so that the correct file can be copied to the Apache folder when you activate this new version of the PHP interpreter.

5. Now unzip the downloaded PHP into your new folder, make sure the folder hierarchy looks like this.

attachicon.gif5a86e.png

6. Now in your new folder copy the file php.ini_development into a new file called php.ini

attachicon.gif94707.png

Do the same again but paste into a file called phpForApache.ini

You should now have the original file called php.ini_development PLUS 2 more, one called php.ini and one called phpForApache.ini

The php.ini file is used if you are using the PHP CLI I.e. running php from the command line > php script.php

The phpForApache.ini is the php config used by Apache. This file is copied into the currently active Apache's folder and renamed to php.ini by WAMPmaneger when you activate this version of PHP.

It should look something like this:

attachicon.gifa6d3f.png

7. We must now make some change to the php.ini files to WAMPise them.

Edit the newly created phpForApache.ini file

Search for extension_dir and change to

extension_dir = "d:/wamp/bin/php/phpx.y.z/ext/" <- where x,y,z match the folder you are putting the new PHP into.

Search for ;error_log = php_errors.log and change to

error_log = c:\wamp\logs\php_errors.log

Search for anything 'php/' and make sure you change it to you c:\wamp\bin\php\php.x.y.z folder name.

As of PHP5.4 the timezone need to be set

Search for [Date] and put an entry into the date.timezone field as a minimum

date.timezone = "Europe/London"

date.default_latitude = 0.0

date.default_longitude = 51.502973

look here for a list of supported timezone values [www.php.net]

Now there may well be other configuration changes you had made to your existing PHP, these you will have to find and transfer yourself.

I suggest you compare your last phpForApache.ini with this new one and move over anything you believe is relevant.

8. Make sure all services are stopped in wampmanager, and then right click over the wamp manager icon in the system tray and select the 'refresh' menu item.

When you left click on wamp manager -> PHP -> Version you should see your new version in the list.

If the new version does not appear, then you have probably spelt the pgpForApache.ini file name wrong. Correct it and redo the 'refresh'.

9. You can now 'restart all services' from the wamp manager menus.

NOTE: You have not actually changed anything yet, so if wamp,Apache,PHP etc were working before they still should be.

10. Activate your new PHP version.

Using the wamp manager menus again you just need to click on the new version number to activate it.

wamp manager -> PHP -> Version -> 5.5.11 ( <- or whatever the version number is you have just added )

This will cause wamp manager to stop Apache ( the icon will go Orange )

Copy the correct files from the PHP folder to the Apache folder

php5apachex_y.dll, the php interpreter dll used by Apache

phpForApache.ini the php config file

etc

And then restart Apache. So the wamp manager icon should go GREEN again.

If the wamp manager icon stays ORANGE, then you have missed something, probably a file name spelt wrong. The phpForApache.ini file must exists.

11. Now run localhost from the wamp manager menu, and check the wamp server home page. It should tell you which version of PHP is loaded.

attachicon.gif27aaf.png

TROUBLE SHOOTING

If it all goes wrong when you activate the new PHP, you can easily back out of trouble by just activating whatever version of PHP you were using before, and then going back to see what you did wrong.

ADDING IONCUBE

You must ensure that you download the correct version to match your PHP :-

compiler( VC6 or VC9 ) compiled ionCube dll

correct 32 or 64 bit code

and the Thread Safe version which is the one that is not NON-TS

1. Download the correct ionCube loader from [www.ioncube.com]

2. Place it somewhere on your disk, but not in the WAMP folder.

for example c:\webstuff\ioncube\vc9\

2. Edit the new php.ini Using the wamp manager menus

Add these 2 lines at the bottom of the file.

Remeber the version you load will depend upon which MAJOR version of PHP you are using I.e. 5.2,5.3 or 5.4

;ioncube Extension

zend_extension = "c:/webstuff/ioncube/vc9/ioncube_loader_win_5.3.dll"

ADDING XDEBUG

XDEBUG comes with WAMP Server and is incredibly useful for debugging CLI or WEB scripts.

But it does not come with the PHP you have downloaded from the PHP website.

When upgrading PHP to a major version release you may need to get an up to date version of xdebug fromhttp://xdebug.org/download.phpFor a minor version upgrade you can probably use the existing xdebug version you already have on disk.

So for a minor PHP version upgrade, copy the folder c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.y.z\zend_ext from your old PHP to your new php folder.

For a major PHP version upgrade get a new dll from the xdebug website and put it in a newly created folder called c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.y.z\zend_ext

Now add a line like this ( version specific of course ) to your php.ini ( using the wamp manager menus, to ensure you are editing the correct file )

;XDEBUG Extension

zend_extension = "d:/wamp/bin/php/phpx.y.z/zend_ext/php_xdebug-2.2.2-5.3-vc9.dll"

[xdebug]

xdebug.remote_enable = off

xdebug.profiler_enable = off

xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = off

xdebug.profiler_output_name = cachegrind.out.%t.%p

xdebug.profiler_output_dir = "d:/wamp/tmp"

What a massive project Brad

I'm really feeling the pain of having to read through all those lifeless tracts and get something like this back to life for us.

You've got a lot of community here rooting for you.

Thank you

:hugs:

gogo

That a massive project Brad

I'm really feeling the pain of having to read through all those lifeless tracts and get something like this back to life for us.

You've got a lot of community here rooting for you.

Thank you

:hugs:

gogo

:gogo:

Good luck! *fingers crossed*

Cheers DB!

Eh. Doesn't look TOO bad... Should have it done maybe by breakfast...

Should we smoke you a goblin...?

Really wolfie? I mean reeeeeaally!? lol Not TOO bad he says, hahaha. Did I mention I'm not sure what half those acronyms mean? Oh I'm having a blast with this one. I'm torn between reaping all this wonderful knowledge and hating all the work it takes to reap it. Actually... Am I reaping or sowing? Dangit. Info overload. I need to dump some data... What's my name again? :crazy:

Oh and yes. I think we'll need to smoke the entire horde. :diablo:

• Like! 1

Welp! 1.19 is in. wiki skin, custom extension and templates are out... Using the default Mediawiki skin it appears that the 1.19 update is comfortably in place. Our wonderful skin however is having some severe indigestion. Looks like some of the underlying layout has been changed so I'll have to learn the new layout and update the skin. Maybe there's a nice interim skin out there we can use. I'll also need to relearn extensions so I can update ours. Not bad though. Got to 1.19 so far. I'm happy for today. :)

Nah.. Doesn't sound all that bad at all.. Truth be told, I don't know what those acronyms all mean either - then again, most of those acronyms aren't all that important as long as you know what they DO.

I think the toughest part will be figuring out if you've got a version of Apache that was compiled with Visual C++ 6 or version 9. Better yet, figure out which version of Apache your host has first. Fat lot of good it will do if your setup is the wrong version and you gotta take several steps backwards.

From there on, it looks like you gotta create a directory, copy stuff over to it, download and unzip a file to that directory, copy and paste the stuff from one file into two other copies of the same file, making a few alterations to those files and enabling a few things - that ioncube thing and the debugger.

Yes, it sounds intimidating, but it looks fairly straightforward to me.

BUT.. I do understand what you're going through. Had the hosting company been on the ball, you would have been forced to do a lot of this stuff in smaller bits. As it is, you've got to do what probably amounts to a few years worth of catching up in a few days...

Keep the faith, you're almost done and when you're finished, you will be DarkMatters' resident PHP GOD..!

Who knows.. you might be able to leverage them new mad skillz into something that could earn you some extra cash..

• Like! 1

Wow...had no idea how involved/complicated/tedious (and any other adjective you would like to insert) this upgrade is. Least it sounds like you're winning the battle.

May have to send ya a nice bottle of single malt scotch :drinks:

• Like! 1