Reviving SacredWiki - Looking for help!

I have made a couple of notes here and there for things to check. I'll also be checking as I work through my next play through which is still in the very early stages.

Thanx ysne. I've got a big list to go through on my end. I think I'll start asking what others have noticed once I've gotten through most of my list.

Just a thought - would it make sense to post the return of the Wiki on Steam's Sacred 2 thread?

There are two different places that I could post since I do have an account. Should I do it now or wait til Monday?

More importantly, can I remember how to log in there?

Just a thought - would it make sense to post the return of the Wiki on Steam's Sacred 2 thread?

Definitely!

In fact, if anyone has access to threads in any forum that they've visited, please update it with a post to the community? This can help people hook up with us again. We're reviewing new registration procedures, as there's no more bridge tween forum and wiki ( :() But for reading, it's holding up.

:)

gogo

I couldn't agree more. :) Aaaaaaand. Videos are back baby! I just updated the extension that runs video embedding. Went very smoothly.
  • Like! 1

You're covering ground quickly, don't forget to take a sip of water at least once every four hours k?

:superman:

gogo

The CA pages look AWESOME with videos back on 'em

Thanks Schot, you just brought me back an old friend there. I was going to try to be more metaphoric about it, like you'd raised the Titanic or something, but thought the warm glow of friendship I'm feeling here now having seen it will be enough. You, my friend, are a star!

I'm picturing the SacredWikitanic exploding up through the deep waters of despair in a grand shockwave of water splashing up all around. Setting sail once again for the sake of exploration and creativity.

hahahah

that's just awesome, I'm gonna carry that pic around for the day...maybe I'll even use it somewhere?

muhahahha

:devil:

gogo

I'm picturing the SacredWikitanic exploding up through the deep waters of despair in a grand shockwave of water splashing up all around. Setting sail once again for the sake of exploration and creativity.

hahahah

that's just awesome, I'm gonna carry that pic around for the day...maybe I'll even use it somewhere?

muhahahha

:devil:

gogo

Hmmm sounds like it will need a lot of upgrades :P