Is Outlook/Hotmail down right now?

No.. Not that I'm aware of... I was just on there a moment ago and it was up and running just fine. But then again, I'm probably not using the same servers you are.. .So.. I can't say they're not having a partial outage.

I haven't had a reliable email service since they switched from Hotmail!! Since they forced me to use Outlook, almost half my emails never arrive, attachments are either missing or corrupted and about a third of the time it loads reeeeaaalllyyyy slow, when I can even access my emails at all.

I have been notifying all my contacts that using my Hotmail/Outlook address is risky and been telling them that I now have a new Yahoo address. I have a Gmail address too, but I hate the look and useability of Gmail.

Edited by podgie_bear
  • Like! 1

I know what you mean POdgie...I hate Gmail's useability versus Hotmail too, and I agree...ever since it went Outlook, the whole things has just degraded...I'm looking hard at my Gmail account, one of the things I HATED about it was the way it would thread all emails from the same place..I found it impossible to follow!

:mafia:

Cool thing is, my friend who has been trying to switch for a while now, has told me that it's actually possible to turn off that silly thing, and go back to piece by piece functionality...AND I've gotten addicted to using Google Calendar lately, I use it as a kind of note pad, put in diary stuff, appointments...and I can google search it!

:0

gogo

ool thing is, my friend who has been trying to switch for a while now, has told me that it's actually possible to turn off that silly thing, and go back to piece by piece functionality...AND I've gotten addicted to using Google Calendar lately, I use it as a kind of note pad, put in diary stuff, appointments...and I can google search it!

gogo

I found something even more useful, its called a Diary and you can write notes in it and access them instantly by just opening it. Cool or what?

:4rofl: :4rofl: :4rofl:

Edited by podgie_bear
  • Like! 1

ool thing is, my friend who has been trying to switch for a while now, has told me that it's actually possible to turn off that silly thing, and go back to piece by piece functionality...AND I've gotten addicted to using Google Calendar lately, I use it as a kind of note pad, put in diary stuff, appointments...and I can google search it!

gogo

I found something even more useful, its called a Diary and you can write notes in it and access them instantly by just opening it. Cool or what?

:4rofl: :4rofl: :4rofl:

But...but...what if the paper finders find us! They took Joey away, and noone's seen him since... strange new world!

:P

gogo

Maybe someone should start a line of Ricepaper, edible diaries. They might go down a treat with flavoured inks? Instead of throwing away that old diary, eat your own words?

ahahahahhah

that's crazy, I love it! Edibile Diaries eh...hmmmm ...

:agreed:

gogo