Going to be one of those days........

I really really hate when I do stupid things...especially when it costs me money.

Well my computer desk is pretty big...need it since I do a lot of systems designing/drawings on it. Not very neat at all. Been working on this big project for about a week and was printing out the final drawings.

I hit 'Print' and the printer makes this god awful crunching noise. Not good....keeps grinding so I unplug it. Really don't feel like pulling it out of the shelving I built around it so I decide to print on my daughters and worry about this one later.

And I can't find the cd from work with half of the project on it. Bet you see where this is going....

Somehow my cd ended up in the paper drawer and totally screwed up the printer when it grabbed the cd instead of the paper. And the cd is in about 15 pieces.

Oh and it's due tomorrow....smh

Three years back I used to have a memory stick on my keyring and then my wife asked if she could use my car for a medical meeting for a week in switzerland. And I said yes and forgot the usb-stick....

And it wasn't just a memory stick. It had a full bootable linux on it with all the programs I needed. I could stick it in any computer to boot with it and have my own programs.

Computer at work, notebook, computer of my wife, at my parents,..

I had a copy, but I idiotical put the operating system on th biggest possible memorystick I could order. No local store had one. So I had a copy on harddisc put nothing to copy it on :(

Ack! That's terrible Knuckles. Though I confess... When you said, "Bet you see where this is going....", I stopped and thought a moment and then laughed. Sorry! Not my fault you're a good story teller, hehe. Seriously though. That must be seriously bad news. Is there anyway you could use windows restore or something to find a copy of it? Hope you find a copy fast!

Biggest prob is a fairly expensive printer

http://www.amazon.com/Imageprograf-IPF5100-12CLR-17IN-2400X1200DPI/dp/B000W3RTTU

Still pulling bits of cd out of it....man I hope I didn't ruin it. Just got it recently. Me and the boss went 50/50 on it. Allows me to work at home and generally I don't charge him for the time, so he offered to split cost when I told him I was thinking of getting it.

I really really hate when I do stupid things...especially when it costs me money.

Well my computer desk is pretty big...need it since I do a lot of systems designing/drawings on it. Not very neat at all. Been working on this big project for about a week and was printing out the final drawings.

I hit 'Print' and the printer makes this god awful crunching noise. Not good....keeps grinding so I unplug it. Really don't feel like pulling it out of the shelving I built around it so I decide to print on my daughters and worry about this one later.

And I can't find the cd from work with half of the project on it. Bet you see where this is going....

Somehow my cd ended up in the paper drawer and totally screwed up the printer when it grabbed the cd instead of the paper. And the cd is in about 15 pieces.

Oh and it's due tomorrow....smh

ahh, noooooooooooo, lost data nooooooo, I've lived your moment,

feel fer ya

:cry:

gogo