Wiki List - Notable Places Not Named in Game

I love that location in which to barter in the remote desert. The music there is boogie woogie music from the 1930's. Perhaps Boogie Woogie Taverna Scarab would work for a designation. Just a thought; nice find to name, btw, TC. Oh, and I forgot to mention that happy hour there is just after dark.

Edited by Hooyaah

I thought it was fascinating to stumble across.

Agreed ^^

That "desert jazz bar" directly references one of the most famous scenes from one of the biggest money maker movies of all time

star_wars_logo_640_large_verge_medium_la

we even have this smiley in honor of the movie here at DarkMatters, and an Easter Egg page for it on the Wiki:

:starwars:

gogo

p.s. Name change could be interesting as it could be made more precise as a title. Something that references STar Wars is good, with Cantina in it definitely, but we'll need something to predicate it with? perhaps desert or something else to be true to geographic references as we have done in past when there were no original names

I think we're moving towards accuracry for the reference in our discussions via geography and reference

Since this is difect reference form star wars

probably something like Desert Cantina

or Mos Eisley Cantina

or Star Wars Cantina

Ysne, did you see Schot's post?

It shows how that desert jazz bar is an almost perfect copy from the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars

:)

gogo

:0

gogo

ahahah, high five

Desert Cantina was my favorite too

YSne, the scarab idea is neat, and was well noted by yout, but I think I've seen scarabs in other places in game as well?

This way we hit geography, and star wars reference all at once, and add a bit of mystique by using the word cantina only... people in the "know" will get it.

to not do star wars, as you mention Knuckles, is great and rather intriguing with just that as a title

So be it

:wizard:

gogo