Final 2 skills for my melee/shopper TG... Help!

As was mentioned, and you will even find this in some of the TG builds in the forum and on the wiki, constitution is not necessary when you have WEL. So if we were to go by that mindset, armor lore, toughness, and WEL will be enough for your defense, and you can choose not to pump points into vitality and instead choose to put it elsewhere.

With that in mind, based on what I see of your point distribution, I would get DGF to at least 20 points, and prioritize getting tactics lore, armor lore, and WEL to mastery along with bargaining (especially since bargaining is at level, and you have essentially made him a shopper). It has been worked out, and personally experienced myself, that between 21 to 74 the focus skill gives rather negligible improvements to your regeneration, as well as little to no increase in CA level without penalty. So while you may choose to master DGF eventually, you may, in fact, make it one of the last skills to master. It's that much more true since he's a single aspect character. Meanwhile, you still need him to continue throwing damage, you still want to be able to wear heavy armor, and you need to get that energy shield of yours to make t-energy shroud viable. Other skills are either too far behind to reach or not important enough to continue.

Edited by Aegis
  • Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

Reading here's my opinion,you put stamina until level 50 the stamina and willpower until 80 after that gest willpower you have greater chances to resist spells and will increase the pool of your shield.

Combat discipline is for melle purpose on SW secondary dmg will be very small My dedicated SW TG hits on 77 with frost spell(have a lapsus now) 750 + you will get with combat maybe 150 plus dmg on mastery

Toughnesss is amust on TG there are things slipping under you shield and armour like poison , but it all depends where you farm what u like to kill and so on.