Buff and Bash, Spider Knight, the Last Hurrah

Nice (I like alchemy builds), just 2 questions:

If you play CM-patch. How about using the sigil set that boosts CA-range?

But even without it: Why not using a maelstrom to bundle all the enemies just in front of your sword befor doing a mutalation? The maeistrom would do 2 things: bundle them and damage them. So if you have deathblow, it may be triggered on the first RM already.

maelstrom is too clunky. I tested it and often it would not activate the second part (Ruthless Mutilation) so without astute supremacy lore it would kind do the tiny damage of Clustering without astute lore, ancient magic, and combat discipline..

I tested it and did not like it. Melee mobs surround me and drop from Ruthless Mutilation without the need to gather them. The spider has a huge surface area. With Clustiering Maelstrom it was more clunky.

I didn't use the community patch.

• 1 year later...

Also just glancing at my guide at this time... Also don't take dual wield unless you have the unique weapons with %LL. Normally only halberd and 2 handed sword will give this guy %LL. Also the main attack of build (as already in the build) is Ruthless Mutilation from the spider mount and I think only one weapon hits of dual wield.

Also I did the mitigation calculations wrong !!

17.7 toughness
9.3 shoulder armor
10.1 chest armor
19.6 purifying chastisement

TOTAL IS ACTUALLY 56.6

56.6 (above)
16.2 Insignia of deference (helm)
11.1 Saraki's belt

total = 83.9!

If you score double mitigation chest and shoulders you would have 73%all and over 100% physical

• Like! 1