Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

Are there many different scarecrow models? I was thinking that would could have been kind of eggish would have been if there had been some meaning or pattern in them, or a grand design played out along all of them.

Good note on the little veggies, Flix...I'd also wondered when looking at the game, just how many different varieties of flora there actually were in Sacred 2

:)

gogo

Are there many different scarecrow models? I was thinking that would could have been kind of eggish would have been if there had been some meaning or pattern in them, or a grand design played out along all of them.

Good note on the little veggies, Flix...I'd also wondered when looking at the game, just how many different varieties of flora there actually were in Sacred 2

gogo

So far I have only encountered the three scarecrow models; I yet continue my search.

• Like! 1

Here are two scarecrows in an empty brigand camp; they were left, presumably, to ward off interlopers during the absence of the band of rogues.

scarecrow%20sentries_zpsnwerrhra.png?t=1

• Like! 1

Sloeford%20at%20night_zps8fz19znk.png

Ah, it's a quiet night in Sloeford; the local denizens are gossiping, the yet energetic moppets are full of queries, and the music in the background seems to plead of lyrics...

No one really knows how much time we'll spend here
No one ever knows, my friend, all the words to our songs
No one can yet know how our stories will end
No one may assign the number of days we have left
No one really knows
I don't wish to know
Would you want to know?
...better not to know...
...'till the end...

About how many scarecrows have been placed in the game?

gogo

The number seems staggering. For instance I have a screen shot of two scarecrows in the same area and another like the image below where the scarecrow is posted outside a cemetary, either to keep lookie-loos out or the spirits of the deceased in.

cemetary%20sentinel%20scarecrow_zpsmhldn

>I think you are done - there are only 3 models of scarecrows in the graphics05.zip/models/objects/misc/humans.

You want to go searching for scarecrows all over the world? Or scarecrow shaped objects? Or the witches voodoo dolls?

Yes, voodoo dolls are something to capture and any others. Here is a button-eyed doll that I located in a field in a cemetary below.

Button-eyed%20Doll%20in%20a%20field_zpsd

Now, this is interesting... are there actually voo doo dolls left across the landscape?

gogo