If only I'd put all my gaming and forum hours into ....

Dude, I totally know what you're talking about! Time is funny sometimes,isn't it? A half hour nap feels like it goes by in seconds, an hour workout feels infinitely longer, and even though I love my job, that last half hour is brutally long. I think the worst time lapse for me was Morrowind on my xbox. I remember once telling my first fiance " I just found these boots that make me insanely fast, but also make my character insanely blind. Just let me have three minutes to see if I can counter the blinding effect, then I'll be to bed. I promise, just three minutes". Those three minutes turned to an hour and a half.

As far as Grim Dawn, I saw it update several times today, I'm going to have to get on there and see what's going on. Man, do I love playing alphas :)

I started going to the gym, and about a month later the power supply on my desktop decided to stop working... now I have my dads old laptop that my mom didn't want in the house. so atleast I still get to go on my forums and watch my movies and series, but for the past 3months I haven't been able to play games :eek: . I have been at my new job for 6 weeks now, and that is keeping me very busy, on average 2hours a day longer than my previous job, and the extra travel time. So I go to the gym 2, maybe 3 times a week, instead of 4-5 times. other than that, I still read a lot.

Delta!

Ack.. Desktop power supplies aren't that expensive.. They're not hard to change out either. Why not take a walk on the wild side and replace it yourself.. :D

That's what I did when mine dropped dead last month.

Do you ever stop to wonder what else you could have done with the time you spent gaming and on the forums?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

never ...n e v e r...

NEVAH!

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. I chalk it up to hobby...productive and non-serial killer culcative :devil:

Sorry, Gogo... but this was too precious to pass up :)

...getting laid.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

never ...n e v e r...

NEVAH!

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. I chalk it up to hobby...productive and non-serial killer culcative :devil:

:oooo: indeed :Just_Cuz_12:

• Like! 1

I think about it a lot, in my head running scenarios that will never be. But every time I come to the same realization that it is as assigning your skill points on your Dungeons & Dragons level 1 character – no matter what you do, you still have too few skill points, and a level cap. But on your second level you get to multiclass... :guns:

hehe, too funny masteff. Nope! I don't believe you. Hope you got those discs handy! Oh, and what's this gym thing you speak of... Think of it this way. If you were on that treadmill you'd still be asking yourself how better to use your time. :D Build a treadmill into your desk! *gets out loudspeaker* Multi-task! Multi-task! Go Go Go! ^^

See every time I think I am just wasting time playing games and could be much more productive....I play a game :)

I could have been jogging more but would have never been an Uber GOOBer

The 'Spandex' game never would have happened

Would have missed Sacred 2' 'Group Hug'

Withermoths would still be a misunderstood species

Would have missed you proving a level 10 barb can eventually kill a dragon ( I think he just got tired of you bugging him every 10 minutes)

All those weird builds would have never happened...like a level 200 Mongoose Dark Elf, just to see how far he could really jump

p.s. new area in GD not quite open yet but it's coming soon. They just posted a few pics of a new enemy type for new region and another update coming on Nov 11th

See every time I think I am just wasting time playing games and could be much more productive....I play a game :)

I could have been jogging more but would have never been an Uber GOOBer

The 'Spandex' game never would have happened

Would have missed Sacred 2' 'Group Hug'

Withermoths would still be a misunderstood species

Would have missed you proving a level 10 barb can eventually kill a dragon ( I think he just got tired of you bugging him every 10 minutes)

All those weird builds would have never happened...like a level 200 Mongoose Dark Elf, just to see how far he could really jump

p.s. new area in GD not quite open yet but it's coming soon. They just posted a few pics of a new enemy type for new region and another update coming on Nov 11th

Bango, right on the head

A lot of the things you mention Knuckles are great events that I cherished then, were exciting, new, and have always been grateful for the community that arose from it.

ahh, that last pic of everyone on the HC servers was a doozie, even for the group hug... only once it happened, and never again

here comes that sentimental tear, and not a single tinge of regret

:)

gogo