Dragon Age : Inquisition

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DA:I is like comparing Rubbing alcohol to Vodka. DA:I actually can be compared to Skyrim more than anything else. The world is fricken huge and immersive. Look at all the vids before hemming and hawing over it. I've preordered this baby :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That's all nice and good, but can you be a werewolf in this game?

And I don't mean shapeshifter mod where your form is automatically deactivated at the start of the cutscenes 90% of the time. That's the point of fun with the shapeshifter mage class - "Don't worry everybody, the bear is here, he will save us." "Swarm of bees, you have besmirched my honor. I challenge you to a duel."

Otherwise, the fun of being a shapeshifter is lost yet again.

• Like! 1

There is no shapeshifting in Inquisition.There are only single specialization to choose.There even has a long quest to unlock it for main character.

Mages can become Rift Mage,Necromancer and Knight Enchanter

The game uses elements from first and second game but went into a different route.Rogue/Tempest class has an ability named Lightning Flash to gain the speed of light.When not controlling the character it looks like super super fast outside,when you take the control of the character and use it everything becomes the same as Quicksilver's point of view from X-Men Days of the Future Past.

I don't know about the fun but Warrior's Champion class lasts longer than any bear.Having 8 seconds active invulnerability and another 5 seconds passive invulnerability

• Like! 1

Will people who pay to get that extra edge online?

· First and foremost, our goal is to make a fun dungeon-crawling experience that you can play with your friends. There will be no pay walls in Dragon Age multiplayer. Everything is accessible with gold coins. You can use premium currency, but you don't have to.

Sounds like a sinking boat to me