I miss Sacred 2 soo much.....

.....and so I decided to reinstall the game on my new pc :)

I had so many good times with this game......I recently talked to Barristan and Woody about all these good memories.....and I tried to wait a few days....

But the Sacred 2 feeling grew in me.....more and more.....so I finally made my decision!! It's time to complete things I never had the time to complete in the past (100% map, level 200 come in mind first)

I downloaded the community patch.....can't wait to play the Xmas isle again!! Since this is a new pc I did not have my old saves.....a real fresh start. So I downloaded the Dark shopper\bargain network.....I will use this and imagine to come online and find all of you great people and asking for some niob shopping (talk about nostalgia...).

I'll let you know my progress with this new Sacred 2 era for me!! Another way of keeping in touch and sharing the game with you.

All the best

Immi :)

Immali u addict! :bounce: We chose this game well, pretty much not much else out there seems to have the staying power of this game, and a community that can put up with my poutine.

That new pic treating Sacred 2 good?

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

I'm still here Gogo, I may not post much anymore, but I still keep reading this forum. It's just that I don't play any of the games most people here talk about. Mostly because my laptop isn't able to play most of them. 128Mb integrated graphics, 1 Gb RAM and Pixel shader 2.0 means that most games are beyond it's abailities these days, including Sacred 2, but Sacred 1 still runs on it (Thank God). I still enjoy playing classic games and even a couple of older MMOs whose minimum specs are within my reach, principly WoW (TBC private server) and LotRO. I'm always willing to give any F2P games a look if the specs are low enough (since F2P with a cash shop lets me buy bits as and when I can afford it rather than commit to a sub I can't guarantee I can pay every month), but have just about given up hope of finding any these days.

Edited by podgie_bear
  • Like! 1

I'm always willing to give any F2P games a look if the specs are low enough (since F2P with a cash shop lets me buy bits as and when I can afford it rather than commit to a sub I can't guarantee I can pay every month), but have just about given up hope of finding any these days.

I know you tried out Path of Exile for a bit, but had some problems with the gateway and connection? They went into release about a month ago, so perhaps that will have got rid of some of those problems? We have a guild with the Sacred 2 German community and it's quite fun :)

• Like! 1

I'm always willing to give any F2P games a look if the specs are low enough (since F2P with a cash shop lets me buy bits as and when I can afford it rather than commit to a sub I can't guarantee I can pay every month), but have just about given up hope of finding any these days.

I know you tried out Path of Exile for a bit, but had some problems with the gateway and connection? They went into release about a month ago, so perhaps that will have got rid of some of those problems? We have a guild with the Sacred 2 German community and it's quite fun :)

Unfortunately the laptop I have now only has integrated graphics with pixel shader 2.0, but Path of Exile requires pixel shader 3.0. That is what limits me most, the low specs of my computer.

I quit playing 9 months ago due to me moving and not having internet for quite awhile, ended up buying steam versions of sacred 1 and 2 on steam as I wanted to get digital copies along with my disks.

Been on my mind about returning quite a bit lately and I have been playing Path of Exile a ton (160 hours exact steam says)

PoE has been giving me a MASSIVE Sacred itch, I am not sure which I would want to play first though because I LOVE BOTH, although s1 holds my love forever more, right before I stopped playing I was heavy into Sacred 2 and working on my seraphim level 132 still have her too, s1 I have like a level 32 left I think? idk been awhile lol.

Once I start getting bored of PoE a bit I may start up again or just switch between the games...already switching between PoE and Rise of the Triad currently lol.

P.S. I also have a Sacred steam group that I made around last winter and has 400+ members, rather dead right now because I have not been keeping up with it after I lost my internet for awhile, if I return I think I may start that back up and revive it again as a hobby you know since there are still many new players who do not know of this site and just use steam forums to chat and look things up about this series.

Edited by Heinrich1337

me a MASSIVE Sacred itch, I am not sure which I would want to play first though because I LOVE BOTH, although s1 holds my love forever more, right before I stopped playing I was heavy into Sacred 2 and working on my seraphim level 132 still have her too, s1 I have like a level 32 left I think? idk been awhile lol.

I feel you man. I picked up PoE on release and the entire time I've been playing I've been dying to play Sacred 2. I see the Gold Edition is on Steam now, but I can't afford it ATM.