Sacred Underworld - How long keeping Prutuk "the Drunken lazy" alive?

Prutuk, sounds like a character from the Underworld campaign. Maybe one of the friendly Hadduk? I've got a Battle Mage in the UW campaign now, and I think he's got a follower, maybe it's him? I'll go check....

• Like! 1

Hi, I chose to take him with me and killed the final boss with Prutuk still alive, hehe, it was easy to figure out a trick.

(the trick was to kill the Anducar in human form, then go start a fight with any monster but Prutuk needs to start it so the monster keeps attacking him not me, in this way he is busy with the monster and I can finish the Anducar Demon. easy no?)

but if I'll ever try and play Sacred Underworld again, I will never take Prutuk with me, it slows me down a lot.

(you can get lots of XP in Underworld, so good to Level up in that forest between the Forge and the Anducar's Inland, or whatever is that)

now I plan on starting to play the Sacred 2 Gold, not really like it just cause there is no Vampiress, too bad for that.

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...

In one of my last play-throughs, I kept the Ae"73>?}(-!! alive and ran to tell the lady the good news; that her agent lives. He was standing right next to her. She did not respond, still believing he needed to be rescued. After that, I let him die. No more. I've been conned long enough. I was happy to save him, countless times, and just a little sad to him go. I'm on a playthrough right now, and when I get to underworld, I'm hoping I won't bat an eyelash when he falls.